Concerning

Guest JonTheOwl66

So did you go last night?

photo-14432.gif?_r=1388437312 Posted by JonTheOwl66 on 19 August 2014 - 09:43 PM

Always the risk when you only score one goal per game.

Sounds like we created little and rode our luck at the end.

Disappointing. But not end of the world it's still a good point

Sounds like you've done him up like a kipper. Top stalking mate.

You're more boring than dsveyboy and that's saying something.

For someone with so much to say about football you don't go to many games do you.

Like a few porky pies as well it seems.

Don't shoot the messenger and all that.

Sounds like you've done him up like a kipper. Top stalking mate.

DOn't know why I have taken such a disliking to the chap, maybe it's because everything he says is bull poo poo

Why on earth would I lie about going to a game?

What a pointless thing to lie about.

I went. Simple as that.

Can anyone remember the Iraqi minister for infomation in 2003, talking about pushing the Americans and British back into Kuwait, then all of a sudden two Challenger II MBT's trundle past him in the background?

Guest JonTheOwl66

He's a cussed so and so but it does look like you're following him.

He posts nothing except to have a go at me. Follows all my posts and negs them. Very sad and boring individual.

In response to the above thing - I've absolutely no idea why I put 'sounds'. Very strange.

I did go. Can't remember making that post. Never mind.

To me we are looking like a decent team, we do need additional quality, which I am sure the powers that be are working on.

Semedo is far too negative in midfield for my liking, Maghoma had a really good first half on Saturday, but didn't release the ball enough last night.

Helan added some drive when he came on.

I think we rare doing fine - don't worry JTO

Guest Deleted member

Why on earth would I lie about going to a game?

What a pointless thing to lie about.

I went. Simple as that.

I thought you said you were watching Real Madrid?

I know weve improved - but we arent that good...

He's a cussed so and so but it does look like you're following him.

I'm like a dog with a bone when my someone gets my back up. Dicks like this live in some little bubble and even when something is blatantly white they will say it's black just for some attention, so for my own personal amusement i'm giving the attention that is so craved.

Guest Deleted member

I know this is a daft comparison, but I've been watching Real Madrid tonight, and at that level there's a lot of passing around, but at the end of it, there's usually a ball into the box.

That's what we need to start doing  Just trying to get it into the box and see if we can work the keeper.

Guest JonTheOwl66

I thought you said you were watching Real Madrid?

I know weve improved - but we arent that good...

Madrid kicked off at 10. Switched on about 10:15 when I got back. Sky Sports 5.

He posts nothing except to have a go at me. Follows all my posts and negs them. Very sad and boring individual.

In response to the above thing - I've absolutely no idea why I put 'sounds'. Very strange.

From mid October until Mid february I'll be out of the country again and unable to attend. I'll still post opinions which I hope will be valid.

Guest Deleted member

Madrid kicked off at 10. Switched on about 10:15 when I got back. Sky Sports 5.

Fair point.

I read that last night and just assumed you'd not been to the game.

Here we go again hahaha. your reporting is worse that that of the sheffield star. Show this constant post negs I give you. Take a screen grab. You can't can you bubble boy.

Your own post from last night, in your own words

'SOUNDS' like we created...........................duh yes i went to the game..................duh...............why would I lie.

duh.................i was watching real madrid..................duh yes i went to the game...........................

lol

You're more tinpot than the band pal. Carry on in that little bubble.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Fair point.

I read that last night and just assumed you'd not been to the game.

I was as surprised as you to find out they kicked off that late. No worries.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Here we go again hahaha. your reporting is worse that that of the sheffield star. Show this constant post negs I give you. Take a screen grab. You can't can you bubble boy.

Your own post from last night, in your own words

'SOUNDS' like we created...........................duh yes i went to the game..................duh...............why would I lie.

duh.................i was watching real madrid..................duh yes i went to the game...........................

lol

You're more tinpot than the band pal. Carry on in that little bubble.

I'm not searching through my posts just to prove a point. I've seen you do it before. Deny it all you like but we both know it's true.

I've clarified I went last night. I made a very strange statement saying it 'sounds' - but that is all there is to it. Strange post which I can't explain.

Keep up the stalking though.