Positivity

I know being are people a bit negative round here, because the takeover hasn't gone through and we haven't bought Messi, Ronaldo and Van Persie ;-).
But i don't think we are looking that bad, if we can Bolster the squad with a couple of loanee's perhaps. 
We got Loovens, which was a necessity, we have an equally good keeper as Kirkland in Westwood (who is ours), who will both push each other and make their performances better. 
I think Hutch (providing can stay injury clear), is a hungry versatile player, who could shine this season. 

Take for example the team that beat leeds 6-0 last season 

• 01 Kirkland
  • 22 Palmer
  • 03 Johnson
  • 06 Semedo
  • 32 Llera Booked
  • 36 Loovens Booked
  • 18 Maguire Booked (Helan - 82' )
  • 20 Lee
  • 34 Nuhiu (Lavery - 66' )
  • 29 Wickham
  • 10 Maghoma (Johnson - 74' )
  •  
  •  
  • Throw, Hutch in for Llera, Antonio for Wickham, Mattock for Johnson, plus players like Coke, lee's and i don't think we are looking bad. 

• That team went on a right run when grey took over, ok Wickham is hard to replace, but apart from that we have strengthened, with our own players. It was only once we got safe, the performances dropped. Much harder to motivate yourself when theres nothing to play for. 

We just need a striker or two and another centre half and i think we will do just fine. 

I know being are people a bit negative round here, because the takeover hasn't gone through and we haven't bought Messi, Ronaldo and Van Persie ;-).

But i don't think we are looking that bad, if we can Bolster the squad with a couple of loanee's perhaps. 

We got Loovens, which was a necessity, we have an equally good keeper as Kirkland in Westwood (who is ours), who will both push each other and make their performances better. 

I think Hutch (providing can stay injury clear), is a hungry versatile player, who could shine this season. 

Take for example the team that beat leeds 6-0 last season 

• 01 Kirkland
  • 22 Palmer
  • 03 Johnson
  • 06 Semedo
  • 32 Llera Booked
  • 36 Loovens Booked
  • 18 Maguire Booked (Helan - 82' )
  • 20 Lee
  • 34 Nuhiu (Lavery - 66' )
  • 29 Wickham
  • 10 Maghoma (Johnson - 74' )
  •  
  •  
  • Throw, Hutch in for Llera, Antonio for Wickham, Mattock for Johnson, plus players like Coke, lee's and i don't think we are looking bad. 
  • That team went on a right run when grey took over, ok Wickham is hard to replace, but apart from that we have strengthened, with our own players. It was only once we got safe, the performances dropped. Much harder to motivate yourself when theres nothing to play for. 

We just need a striker or two and another centre half and i think we will do just fine. 

Even if we just had Wickham and we didn't do any more business, then possibly we could be a bit more positive Problem is, we don't have Wickham, we don't have anyone like him, so it's hard to be optimistic

Its hard to tell...yea the resurgence when SG took over was tremendous...The end of the season?...bit worrying...especially the Bolton game at home..forget how many times they actually put the ball in the net, ..or were through on one on ones only to be flagged offside...

Mid table I reckon...which I'm disappointed with...Owls fans deserve more.

Wouldn't be so bad if the influx of quality hadn't been talked up by the chairman and the so called takeover announced before anything had been sorted just to improve sales. Every season it's the same just to sell season tickets the lack of investment in the playing staff and a root down the back of the settee to get some spare change for loans before the season starts. 

Happened too many times now it's laughable at the way people are excited on here for another season of struggle. As its been said before we deserve better from the club and the owner than been told the same old lies every year.

I am going to concentrate on getting my handicap down to single figures this year instead of paying to watch average dross on a Saturday afternoon.

Wouldn't be so bad if the influx of quality hadn't been talked up by the chairman and the so called takeover announced before anything had been sorted just to improve sales. Every season it's the same just to sell season tickets the lack of investment in the playing staff and a root down the back of the settee to get some spare change for loans before the season starts. 

Happened too many times now it's laughable at the way people are excited on here for another season of struggle. As its been said before we deserve better from the club and the owner than been told the same old lies every year.

I am going to concentrate on getting my handicap down to single figures this year instead of paying to watch average dross on a Saturday afternoon.

I'm gonna trot down there and support me handicap lol..............

I will still end up going to the odd game but I am losing interest rapidly under these circumstances.

How are these circumstances any different from the circumstances we have undergone since the last f.ookin' circumstances?...There ain't no difference...

If you don't want to go....don't go

I'll not ask for a reason...When I stop wanting to go...I'll stop going..I'll give no f.ooker any long winded excuse about why Ive stopped going...

"I'm not going cos o this...I'm not going cos o that...its a total heap of crap...all of it..

Same as the "Look at me I went to Brighton" fookwits who think they are some kinda Martyr cos they go to an away game...You want to know why they went?....Simply because they wanted to.......got foo.k all to do with putting an hair shirt on and crawlin' down the M1  mutterin' "Mea Culpa"....

To go through it properly...you need to have a daft kid who wants to trawl up to Carlisle in the foo.kin' LDV..middle of January...then you 're a martyr...to do what you want to do...then f.ookin' moan about doing it..is soddin' laughable..

Its been a reyt summer though

The sondico shirt fiasco

We're gonna sign a 20 goal a season striker

We're gonna be aggressive in the transfer market

The takeover should take from a week to 3 weeks or maybe a gazillion years to be ratified

Mamma rumoured to have been arrested

Lens getting their promotion suspended cos of missing funds

Injuries bonanza

Blowing a huge part of our tinpot wage pot on a goalkeeper even though we've already got a top draw number 1

Blue shorts again

Reyt laugh

Guest Willie Henderson

Its been a reyt summer though

The sondico shirt fiasco

We're gonna sign a 20 goal a season striker

We're gonna be aggressive in the transfer market

The takeover should take from a week to 3 weeks or maybe a gazillion years to be ratified

Mamma rumoured to have been arrested

Lens getting their promotion suspended cos of missing funds

Injuries bonanza

Blowing a huge part of our tinpot wage pot on a goalkeeper even though we've already got a top draw number 1

Blue shorts again

Reyt laugh

Having Madine and Nuhui as our main strikers !

Laughable !