Stu says...

Isn't it strange...when the club was being run into the ground by DA, Karen and the rest of the care home crew..the so called realists on here were berating the people who wanted to protest..now when we are the brink of being finally a viable club there are cretins calling for a protest..you couldn't flipping write it

Edited by daveyboy66

Because it didn't..... if you need more evidence of this then perhaps you should contact Into the Valley or CharltonLife, people are telling you what they know yet you still choose to ignore it, Scram doesn't strike me as the type of poster to make stuff up if I'm honest.

scram is as honest as the day is long , and certainly knows his football ,

Isn't it strange...when the club was being run into the ground by DA, Karen and the rest of the care home crew..the so called realists on here were berating the people who wanted to protest..now when we are the brink of being finally a viable club there are cretins calling for a protest..you couldn't flipping write it

'Kin'ell! You can't just make stuff up in your attempt to win an argument. FFS, do you have any scruples?

Told you there needs to be something said. Even if it's a protest. Something to flipping sort this mess out. I'm fed up

A protest - yip, thats the right thing to calm everyone down and attract our potential new owner to spend some cash.

It makes no odds. We aren't going down this year, and we aren't going up. We never were, and we still aren't, even if/when the TO is ratified. 

Assuming ratification happens, the 15/16 is the season where we should be looking at a guaranteed play-off place, with a chance of promotion. If this scenario (lack of signings) was 12 months on from now, then we would have a problem. As it stands, it makes very little difference. 

Guest wilyfox

Does anyone think even without the takeover going through yet we will bring in anymore players before the season starts?

I do, because we have to. But I suspect they'd be more akin to Milan's budget than Mamma's - illustrated by the deals we've been unable to conclude.

Great post agree with everything bar the certainty that we are not going down. We all know as it stands that another dogfight looms

The reason I would stick my neck out and say we are not going down is, assuming the TO is ratified, we could get some good loan signings in Aug/Sept, and then there is also the January transfer window. It isn't ideal, but I think way too many people on here think a boat with a certain name is about to be launched. It isn't. 

He meant the league one play offs lol

I hope not lol