Martin Taylor having medical at Southend United

Not sure how seriously I'm taking this source, but I rate Taylor a bit higher than that.

Still, if it was to free up some wages in the squad, by all means.

We wouldnt put the extra wages to good use though, we'll just replace him with Darren Purse.

Not sure how seriously I'm taking this source, but I rate Taylor a bit higher than that.

Still, if it was to free up some wages in the squad, by all means.

We wouldnt put the extra wages to good use though, we'll just replace him with Darren Purse.

Arguably an improvement !

Arguably an improvement !

Couldnt disagree more personally ( haha purse onally, got to make yourself laugh you know ) 

I think Taylor is alright, and I think he showed it the longer he was here, had some good games later in the season when he got a chance, seen very little to suggest that Zayatte is any better so far to be fair.

Couldnt disagree more personally ( haha purse onally, got to make yourself laugh you know ) 

I think Taylor is alright, and I think he showed it the longer he was here, had some good games later in the season when he got a chance, seen very little to suggest that Zayatte is any better so far to be fair.

Well I was being rather pedantic with my comment  :rolleyes:

But I am certainly not Taylor's biggest fan.  Every game I saw him play for us last season I honestly wondered how he was a professional footballer. 

But lets not forget we also had Michael Morrison at CB n' he looked even worse ... he then became Charlton's No.1 defender who then achieved 1st place in League 1 & sustained them in the Championship.  Different players just don't make it at certain clubs - it just seems to be us more time than not.

I still think Zayatte is decent, though ...

Guest Bri The owl

Wasn't he player of the season at Watford and they didn't want him to leave? Just shows you don't it players come to Hillsboro,like all players they need to to settle in! Thing is some of our moronic fans don't give players time,as soon as they make a few mistakes that it not encouragement but just a load of stick! You only have to look at a young 19 yr old called floro,things started to go wrong against burnley and that was it some idiots straight on his back !! All I can say is good luck to Martin Taylor !!