Euro 2008

Guest danny wath owl

the god father

can i have some ov your knowledge on the greece team plz.........they dont still play that piggy do they

the god father

can i have some ov your knowledge on the greece team plz.........they dont still play that piggy do they

I must admit my knowledge of the Greek team is far more limited than my knowledge of the French team (as I say, I follow the French League very closely whilst keeping up with Lyon), but i'm pretty sure Mr Dellas is still very much a part of the Greek setup yes.

I would imagine the players to keep an eye on would be Charisteas (again) and Basinas, but there'll be plenty of names that regular followers of football will recognise - Nikopolidis is still going in the sticks I think, Seitaridis, Stelios and Samaras.

My personal opinion is they will be collecting the wooden spoon in Group D though, behind Spain and the Red Army of course.

I honestly can't get interested in it.

No doubt I'll start watching when it starts and the good thing about the Euros is that there are some great games straight from the off.

I'm not bothered who wins it though (yet).

Jon, everybody's team on the front page. You know it makes sense.

Keep having to trawl back to page 3 to see who's face i'm gonna rub in it when the Czech Republic HAMMER Switzerland.

ok i will get onto it in a bit .

Good idea.