LEON CLARKE

Guest arobert

"To be fair he did take his goal but then again it was pretty much a one on one..."

was a comment made on this post.

Well one on ones's are very missable and how often lobs like that just go over or drift wide.

It was good skill by Leon Clarke as was the flick against SUFC.

Let's get behind him and give him some well-merited praise.

Is there a more overweight player in the Championship or Premier League? It's just unprofessional at this level really. If he wants to be the best he can be he will get fitter and sharper, stay as is and he'll be a decent League 1 player.

Guest Foily

I don't understand how somebody can train as a professional footballer for 4 hours 6 days a week and still be so fat.

He's a genius for that alone.

You can train as hard as you like but if your diet is all wrong you can still be over weight.

Guest OwlertonG

It may have already been posted but anyone see wikipedia?

i have to agree its not somethin i will ever forget as long as i shall live... and as long as leicester are in league one

Guest NickTtheowl

HAHA it was amazing.

Keeper could of saved it though.

Wednesday Legend!

LEON, LEON, LEON, LEON.

Well done to the lad. I take back all the stick i have given you.

Guest hirsty9

Does he have one, now he has the fans on side.

I think if he lost weight he could be a good striker for us.

Also do you think laws will keep him?

Laws will be gone after the norwich game. We will just have to see if billy davies wants to keep leon.

Yesterday changes nothing.

You don't become a good player with one good goal, much like you don't become a poor player with one bad mistake.

Leon Clarke can be a good squad player at SWFC. Said it plenty of times before and been laughed at for being an idiot.

Anyone who knows me on here will know of my (sometimes a little OTT) support of Leon Clarke since he arrived, and I will stick by my guns with him.

If we get a takeover, and multi-millions pumped into player transfers, then it may well be curtains for him, and rightly so. He isn't good enough to be playing for a side gunning for the top spot. But he can do a job, at this level, for a side expecting to finish outside the top 10. I will always maintain that.

Yesterday's goal doesn't make him a superstar, but if he is going to be here next season, it MAY just give him a reprieve from the hugely negative reaction he's so far had from 90+% of the fans at S6.

If He Lost Weight

Played Reguarly

If We (Fans) Give Him A Chance

Then Ya Never No, I Mean Look At Our Polish immagrant he had played really well since he has been here!

and i wont have bet on it!

GI THE LAD A CHANCE

THEN SEE WHERE HERE LIES!

:]

P.S Gi' Shares Bk :]

poo poo footballer, quality goal.

Slated him all season but he took that chance like a flipping pro. Hit it first time and watched it drift into the back of the net. It was hard biting my tongue sat in the home end.

flipping well done Leon. That was awesome. Hats off.

Hope you are in Crystal / Embrace tonight :biggrin:

He was. :laugh: