LEON CLARKE

Guest arobert

I think these posters are wrong and it is time to lay off Leon Clarke.

He has made two vital contributions in his last two games agaist Sheffield United and then yesterday against Leicester City.

Coming on as a sub as he has done in these two games he certainly offers something different.

I very much hope he is fit and in the squad for the Norwich City game.

Guest beefy9

cant fault him recently with not having the fans support and still putting in vital performances we av needed him!

wud rather av him than jeffers who seems to be made from glass

Guest Kintana

honestly he isnt good enough for the championship, however if we were to be relegated i think we should keep him. he is ready made for league 1 and would cost us nothing. he is about the calibre of striker we would only be able to sign anyway.

Guest GREEN_1867

Can't see a future myself well.

To be fair he did take his goal but then again it was pretty much a one on one...

Jeffers, Tudgay and Akpo with a new striker brought in.

Can't see a future myself well.

To be fair he did take his goal but then again it was pretty much a one on one...

Jeffers, Tudgay and Akpo with a new striker brought in.

Jeffers?

:st2:

I think his weight has given him a lose lose situation here.

I have been critical of him when we needed the money from his sale, I thought he could contribute and HAS contributed well at times but I felt we really needed the cash to strengthen other areas

I do think he should be seen to be proving a few people wrong about his actual ability though