We are going to do this ourselves!

We can't expect any other team to help us look at how the top sides have lost to the strugglers recently. 

We don't need their help either it is in our hands, every player and every fan needs to play their part in our success.  Get behind the team and stay behind the team come what may and we will be fine. Help those players over the line, the fans have done it before and we can again.

Bannan, Vaulks, Patto etc will be kicking every ball going into every challenge on our behalf.

The next 180 minutes will shape our future, we can do this.

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!

• Like 6
  • Love 1

57 minutes ago, Worthing_owl said:

We can't expect any other team to help us look at how the top sides have lost to the strugglers recently. 

We don't need their help either it is in our hands, every player and every fan needs to play their part in our success.  Get behind the team and stay behind the team come what may and we will be fine. Help those players over the line, the fans have done it before and we can again.

Bannan, Vaulks, Patto etc will be kicking every ball going into every challenge on our behalf.

The next 180 minutes will shape our future, we can do this.

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!

Is this a positive post? Or a sarcastic one? You have to be careful on here 

Yeah I agree, it's in our hands and we are good enough to beat wba and Sunderland so no need to panic, we can win both games, it's a tough league but the thing we have that will stand to us is momentum and the belief in our team and management, we can do this 

1 hour ago, DonisthorpeOwl said:

Is this a positive post? Or a sarcastic one? You have to be careful on here 

I love this team an incredible amount for a born and bread southerner, It is a 100% genuine post, fans and players combined we can do this,. We have the best fans considering what we have had to endure, in the country. We have players who will give everything, think about Palmer saying he would have his leg broken for Wednesday. 

WAWAW

• Like 1

I’ve been on the staying up love train ever since Danny started turning things around, barring the occasional trip to the bogs to be sick, for instance when we got beat 6 nowt at Ipswich. I’m not dining in first class yet, but I’m very much still onboard the WE ARE STAYING UP lovetrain. 

Come on boys, keep the carriages on the tracks with a superb win over (FOOOOK OFF) West Brom today. 

WAWAW

• Like 1