Inflatables tomorrow!

5 minutes ago, DonisthorpeOwl said:

Just flop it out not only will you scare the children you’ll get to retire from the stresses of following Wednesday!

And everything else for a while when you're living it up in the big house :duntmatter:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, OneEightSixSeven said:

There is no official line and one or two kids on here saying they’ll maybe take one is just that. Can’t see there being many if any at all. It may be the last home game but there’s nothing to celebrate, could get pumped tomorrow and be back in the sheite.. Serious game with big consequences, need a Peterborough atmosphere if that could possibly be copied. Not sure it could but an attempt is needed.

If we win, you kids could blow them up on the way out and play with them on Penistone Rd.

I'm definitely taking an inflatable banana in the ground now. 

And I'm going to blow it up on the tram with a fire extinguisher. 

• Haha 6

24 minutes ago, OneEightSixSeven said:

There is no official line and one or two kids on here saying they’ll maybe take one is just that. Can’t see there being many if any at all. It may be the last home game but there’s nothing to celebrate, could get pumped tomorrow and be back in the sheite.. Serious game with big consequences, need a Peterborough atmosphere if that could possibly be copied. Not sure it could but an attempt is needed.

If we win, you kids could blow them up on the way out and play with them on Penistone Rd.

Are you still talking about bananas?

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, epton1867 said:

How about let’s do our own thing whatever that may be and get behind the boys , whether it be inflatables or voice , we’re there for one reason to help support our team 

Nah, you either have to be a cool pleb - or an inflatable wielding madman. lol

12 minutes ago, ng19owl said:

Jesus Christ almighty.

What have I started

I have a couple of bananas, and if needed I can whip them out on the kop 🤔

Diphallia that's the medical name for a bloke with two banana's 😉

• Haha 1