Retro Wednesday Shirts

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this, or if this question has been asked a million times, but does anybody know a place to get decent replicas? I’m not bothered if they’re authentic or not as long as they look decent. Ebay is expensive and rare to find the best ones, and I’m not aware of there is any third party sellers that sell replicas for a decent price.

Depends what you’re after mate… real retro or replica?

The Terrace shirts aren’t the best and you have to fall lucky on unofficial sellers as they can’t keep them online for long due to copyright issues.

I built up a decent collection and have decided to sell a few, including an original 95-97 green Puma away shirt in medium. 😃

1 minute ago, super wednesday said:

Used to be a seller who did excellent replicas. Also did some class concept kits like a wednesday top in three style of the holland 88 shirt. Unfortunately they got taken down by the club and haven't found a replacement so far.

Just remembered they're called FMC online. But haven't done wednesday shirts for a while now.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, jangoSWFC said:

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this, or if this question has been asked a million times, but does anybody know a place to get decent replicas? I’m not bothered if they’re authentic or not as long as they look decent. Ebay is expensive and rare to find the best ones, and I’m not aware of there is any third party sellers that sell replicas for a decent price.

5 or 6 different replicas in club shop £40 I 🤔 

42 minutes ago, Owlbert Einstein said:

FMConline does still do replicas, just doesnt advertise them anywhere. If you email him he will send you pics of what he has and sizes. Got this one Christmas just gone, the replicas are absolutely incredible.

image0.jpeg.2d13e7a9526bca83b8bfe27c4c900ae5.jpeg

Love this.

It's the one shirt from the 90's I'm missing.

Have been looking for it for years.

16 hours ago, hallam_stallion said:

Depends what you’re after mate… real retro or replica?

The Terrace shirts aren’t the best and you have to fall lucky on unofficial sellers as they can’t keep them online for long due to copyright issues.

I built up a decent collection and have decided to sell a few, including an original 95-97 green Puma away shirt in medium. 😃

I have a couple of real ones already so I’m not bothered if they’re a replica. Agreed on the terrace shirts - they’re quite expensive for a poor replica made from poor materials. I’ll have to keep a lookout for unofficial sellers, cheers mate

10 hours ago, Owlbert Einstein said:

FMConline does still do replicas, just doesnt advertise them anywhere. If you email him he will send you pics of what he has and sizes. Got this one Christmas just gone, the replicas are absolutely incredible.

image0.jpeg.2d13e7a9526bca83b8bfe27c4c900ae5.jpeg

Incredible! Is there anyway to get one on order?

2 minutes ago, Owlbert Einstein said:

Messaged you 

If you could drop me a message too I’d appreciate it pal. That shirt looks class, I remember it well from back in the day and I don’t think fans could buy it.

I’d love to have one.

3 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

If you could drop me a message too I’d appreciate it pal. That shirt looks class, I remember it well from back in the day and I don’t think fans could buy it.

I’d love to have one.

Will do, I don’t know the bloke but he owes me some commission 

• Like 1

On 22/04/2024 at 19:54, super wednesday said:

Just remembered they're called FMC online. But haven't done wednesday shirts for a while now.

I have had 5 shirts off him.  They are awesome.  

Last time I contacted him he did not have much left .