Over confident??

We shouldn’t be overconfident, but obviously some on here are. 
DR should be keeping the players grounded and focused but it will be hard to not have it in your mind the gravity of what 3 points will do in this fixture. 
this game could be won and lost in the inches between the players ears…

53 minutes ago, alanharper said:

I don't think I've gone to a game expecting a nailed on win for Wednesday since I was 8.

They soon knocked that confidence out of me.

Luxembourg City. I felt confident about the home leg. 

Edited by Howmanyowls

Whatever side is picked need to turn up with high energy and intensity, giving everything. With this right we'll win.  As far as fans are concerned we've seen the performance at Boro then QPR and can't decide which is likely to turn up!? 

12 minutes ago, briggowl said:

Whatever side is picked need to turn up with high energy and intensity, giving everything. With this right we'll win.  As far as fans are concerned we've seen the performance at Boro then QPR and can't decide which is likely to turn up!? 

This is it. Spot on.

Peterborough second leg, first half especially, we played with higher intensity and energy than I've ever seen any team. We found out after they also had belief they could win by 4 goals.

Do that again, we will win tomorrow.

• Like 1

Positivity and confidence are infectious. If our players (as individuals) thrive on a big match experience and the fans make the atmosphere electric we will walk it.

Hopefully the negative, insipid minority of our fan base will at Tesco  on Saturday afternoon.

Positivity is what is required til season end.

Quietly confident of a win , it’s probably the best chance of 3 pts on paper from the remaining games. 

Win tomorrow and hopefully out of the bottom 3.