Xiscos signings going to keep us up ?

Under Xisco we were averaging something like 27% Possession and 3 shots a game! In all seriousness a blind chimp could manage to better those stats even with half the players we had at the time. Who brought in which players is completely and utterly irrelevant.  

• Like 1

All signings with potential and the kind we should be making. Jury out on Bambo as he will always be either excellent or a self destructor.

You could see in the first game v Southampton  the team set up was off though. Sat so deep, asking players with limited pace to carry the ball up the pitch (only Musaba capable) and huge gaps between any midfielder winger and striker requiring pin point accuracy wr didn’t have. If xisco had managed the team better and even got a couple of draws we’d be out the bottom three now. That George Byers chance against Boro at home still sticks out too

Anyone that thinks that Xisco even knew of the likes of Bernard, let alone had anything to do with negotiating terms, needs to give their head a wobble. 

Same with the others.

He may have had something to do with some of the mainland Europe second and third tier signings.

276409457.jpeg

13 hours ago, Geörge Whitebread said:

Vasquez wasn't a poor signing. He was definitely an upgrade on Dawson.

Delgado is probably better than most think too. It's just that we only saw him during Xisco games (everyone looked poor!), and was given a different job to do every week. He did OK with most of them.

And the best signing of all (Di'Shon Bernard) hasn't been mentioned. 

The signings had to be tried out then,  if going to be picked,  integrated. There were too many because somebody decided that three quarters of last season's players ought to be discarded. 
The biggest problem was that a decent striker was not on the list because the small amount of mondy was spread across too many players and we were recruiting late. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Geörge Whitebread said:

Vasquez wasn't a poor signing. He was definitely an upgrade on Dawson.

Delgado is probably better than most think too. It's just that we only saw him during Xisco games (everyone looked poor!), and was given a different job to do every week. He did OK with most of them.

And the best signing of all (Di'Shon Bernard) hasn't been mentioned. 

Di'Shon Bernard from personal knowledge was already @ SWFC before Disco Kid took charge and initial dialogue about him joining was taken by Darren Moore. Do not under any pre text give Disco kid credit for him 

Disco at one point did not see him STARTING but was left with no ******** choice due to injury and proof of this was the fact he tried to stop the deal in favor of a player he had used at the same team he got Delgardo from 

Do not give Disco credit for fizz all he is the ONLY reason we are in the situation we are 

Giving every team a 12 game head start 

12 minutes ago, andrew1974 said:

Wonder how many Dowling had a hand in before he moved on? I cant see Bernard being a Xisco identified signing

image.png.d9d7ef56509914da239e6a077075fd62.png#

The man above is one of the worse managers I have know in the game

He benched Marv and Ipswich wanted him 

He played a right foot winger on left after being told by his own footballing back room staff it does not work

He bought Fletcher in

He laughed in every prezzer

He made my sons Sons sunday league team look like Brazil compared to SWFC at the time. 

He gave instructions in a langauge they could not understand and told them to learn it when most of them speak English as a first language. 

He banned Fans from Asking questions

He asked for 25 tickets every game "FOR FAMILY"

HE was asked to quit for the good of the club and actually told them he was waiting to reach the contract clause SO we would have to pay him OFF

This man is the exact reason we are in the rel zone

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, OWLS1867OWLS said:

image.png.d9d7ef56509914da239e6a077075fd62.png#

The man above is one of the worse managers I have know in the game

He benched Marv and Ipswich wanted him 

He played a right foot winger on left after being told by his own footballing back room staff it does not work

He bought Fletcher in

He laughed in every prezzer

He made my sons Sons sunday league team look like Brazil compared to SWFC at the time. 

He gave instructions in a langauge they could not understand and told them to learn it when most of them speak English as a first language. 

He banned Fans from Asking questions

He asked for 25 tickets every game "FOR FAMILY"

HE was asked to quit for the good of the club and actually told them he was waiting to reach the contract clause SO we would have to pay him OFF

This man is the exact reason we are in the rel zone

Non of this is really his fault. If you’re a rubbish manager or a player for that matter, rubbish you are, this is all Chansiri, he hired a rubbish manager…

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, OneEightSixSeven said:

Non of this is really his fault. If you’re a rubbish manager or a player for that matter, rubbish you are, this is all Chansiri, he hired a rubbish manager…

I will say it again from a previous statement 

CHANSIRI is the cancer @ SWFC no doubt

I must stress tho that any manager could have got Watford promoted that season ANYONE could 

The very mention of his name just boils my ******** never been one never will 

I said it from min 1 of fist home game literally

With him we will be playing league 1 next season and he need go now

I said every game till he did.

The very fact people still question Danny and his ability as a mananger 

1 hour ago, OWLS1867OWLS said:

Di'Shon Bernard from personal knowledge was already @ SWFC before Disco Kid took charge and initial dialogue about him joining was taken by Darren Moore. Do not under any pre text give Disco kid credit for him 

Disco at one point did not see him STARTING but was left with no ******** choice due to injury and proof of this was the fact he tried to stop the deal in favor of a player he had used at the same team he got Delgardo from 

Do not give Disco credit for fizz all he is the ONLY reason we are in the situation we are 

Giving every team a 12 game head start 

If that's true, he obviously doesn't deserve credit for that.

I'm not sure you're doing your credibility many favours with the unnecessarily disparaging "Disco", but you do you, I suppose. 

We'll have to agree to disagree that he deserves credit for "fizz all", and that he is the "ONLY" reason we are where we are. If we're looking to blame one man for the state of the club, it's definitely not him. He was only here for five minutes in the grand scheme of things! 

2 hours ago, victorturner said:

The signings had to be tried out then,  if going to be picked,  integrated. There were too many because somebody decided that three quarters of last season's players ought to be discarded. 
The biggest problem was that a decent striker was not on the list because the small amount of mondy was spread across too many players and we were recruiting late. 

We didn't discard 3/4 of last season's players; but, despite having plenty of Championship experience in our ranks, we did need to sign a lot of newbies because the average age of the most reliable starters in our squad was far too high coming into this season. We really ought to have signed more in the previous January, so there would be less to integrate in the summer, but for whatever reason, failed to do so. It's almost as if someone at the top of the club is incapable of thinking beyond the next five minutes. 

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Geörge Whitebread said:

We didn't discard 3/4 of last season's players; but, despite having plenty of Championship experience in our ranks, we did need to sign a lot of newbies because the average age of the most reliable starters in our squad was far too high coming into this season. We really ought to have signed more in the previous January, so there would be less to integrate in the summer, but for whatever reason, failed to do so. It's almost as if someone at the top of the club is incapable of thinking beyond the next five minutes. 

The bloke disregarded nearly an entire promotion winning side and started at some point nearly every player out of position,

Yes Chansiri needs to learn how to run a football club, 

Answer me this 

2 managers have to the same group of players 

1 has NO wins in 16 matches i will repeat 16 matches

1 has more wins in his first 2 games with the same players

Who is at fault 

A. The manager

B. The player

I will bash Disco until i am blue in the face about it

The man is an awful manager 

he has no player analysis

no tactical knowledge 

no man management 

Wake up or are you like a majority of SWFC do you live in cloud nine 

The reason we are in the situation is down the to manager we had the fact we are in a fighting position is down to the manager we have 

Its nothing to do with Chansiri the level of football played on the day.

The very fact that 

Disco the kid is currently ' FC DAC

Any SWFC that rates Disco is above all thick 

Edited by OWLS1867OWLS
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, OWLS1867OWLS said:

Any SWFC that rates Disco is above all thick 

I love the irony in this sentence! lol

Nobody is saying he is a good manager. There's just no need to be a d!ck about it. That's all. 

Chansiri caused our issues, then dropped lucky when Danny agreed to come here against all odds. 

1 hour ago, Geörge Whitebread said:

Most of the team vs Soton on Day 1 were the established players.

Yes more in last January would have caused less of the disruption inevitable when you sign 11 new players just before the season starts and you have to give them a go. Most of them would then prove to be little or no better than what we had.

22 minutes ago, Geörge Whitebread said:

I love the irony in this sentence! lol

Nobody is saying he is a good manager. There's just no need to be a d!ck about it. That's all. 

Chansiri caused our issues, then dropped lucky when Danny agreed to come here against all odds. 

Given this table we should be doing both Blackburn and Stoke

The players have no excuses

image.png.496f64d622995faa0ec7b24c2e54e2e8.png

14 minutes ago, victorturner said:

Most of the team vs Soton on Day 1 were the established players.

Yes more in last January would have caused less of the disruption inevitable when you sign 11 new players just before the season starts and you have to give them a go. Most of them would then prove to be little or no better than what we had.

The way he went about playing football was the first alarm from me the fact he turned 11 grown men into nervous people speaks volumes 

The players he had /we have are good enough to stop up period

1 minute ago, FreshOwl said:

Recruitment was only one facet of his job. He was useless at pretty much everything else 

The ones he helped recruite

Hendrick

Fletcher 

Buckley

Momo Diaby

Delgardo

We already made inquiries for 

Gassama

Musbaba

Bernard

Valentin

Look at that will you every player doing will was nothing to do with him. 

He also benched his new sides best ******** player