Bernard Doubts

Just now, OWLS1867OWLS said:

By any club I mean anyone competent in knowing when a club has something good would advice the "MONEYMEN" to secure it   

I think I'm going to back away from the thread at this point

*tuts*

*shakes head*

*walks away from thread safe in the knowledge that I'm not missing any exclusive in the know information here*

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

I think I'm going to back away from the thread at this point

*tuts*

*shakes head*

*walks away from thread safe in the knowledge that I'm not missing any exclusive in the know information here*

Sorry for my remarks on the topic but the level of performance on and off the pitch simply and quite frankly just is not good enough to warrant the prices we pay the support we show. 

The amount of times the BORO team on IFOLLOW yesterday said " SWFC is a BIG CLUB was soul destroying"

2 hours ago, OWLS1867OWLS said:

Read between the lines he RAN off during the warm up but WAS injured, he then travels with the squad the next game ( never have i know a medical team DO that , and he was seen leaving Hillsborough with his agent after the Swansea game. 

So when he asked to be ‘withdrawn from the squad’, did he also say..”and don’t bother paying my wages for the rest of the season”? 😂

• Like 1

Just now, JohnnyQuinnsQuiff said:

So when he asked to be ‘withdrawn from the squad’, did he also say..”and don’t bother paying my wages for the rest of the season”? 😂

O give over with the wages comments we have paid 

JEFF HENDRICK for months and he is on LOAN and was not registered, he let the BORO player run straight past him yesterday and the player should be Ultra fresh he has not played for bloody months.

If i was Bernard I would have said

"Danny you are paying a over the hill midfielder to not even keep the bench warm (which is true) 

The practices at SWFC happen to be rotten to the inner core 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, OWLS1867OWLS said:

JEFF HENDRICK for months and he is on LOAN and was not registered, he let the BORO player run straight past him yesterday and the player should be Ultra fresh he has not played for bloody months.

"Danny you are paying a over the hill midfielder to not even keep the bench warm (which is true) 

You've proper imploded in this thread mate

Credibility SHATTERED

lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, OWLS1867OWLS said:

What’s Hendrick got to do with anything regarding Bernard?

1 hour ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Which club then? 

Whoever they are there rep came on the pitch while players warming up against Swansea. They said Oi Dish sign here man.and then tell em you've pulled your hamstring.

Makes real sense to me!!

Just now, Costello 77 said:

Absolute charlatan but he's given us a laugh.

@OWLS1867OWLS just join in with the rest of us.

You don't need fake information mate. Enjoy the forum.. that's enough.

And if you don't I'm going to get my pilot to land my Chinook helicopter on the roof of your council house and climb down and tell you off.

1 minute ago, Big Jack said:

Whoever they are there rep came on the pitch while players warming up against Swansea. They said Oi Dish sign here man.and then tell em you've pulled your hamstring.

Makes real sense to me!!

Didn't they announce him as playing?  If they have signed him is it really conceivable that they would be negotiating a deal on a bank holiday right up to the kickoff?

And if DR and a player have already agreed to sign for a club, it can only be for a club in the lower half so why would DR  join another struggling club?  It doesn't quite add up but dafter things have happened in the crazy world of SWFC.

10 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Didn't they announce him as playing?  If they have signed him is it really conceivable that they would be negotiating a deal on a bank holiday right up to the kickoff?

And if DR and a player have already agreed to sign for a club, it can only be for a club in the lower half so why would DR  join another struggling club?  It doesn't quite add up but dafter things have happened in the crazy world of SWFC.

Well it would be one of the most bizarre things ever but as it is as a rumour its off the scale.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JohnnyQuinnsQuiff said:

You mean….I should take his comments seriously?😂

No.

I mean that there's a big difference between somebody pretending to be in the know and people with serious mental health issues.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, lukeyswfc said:

Doesn’t want to get injured before moving clubs. Won’t play for us again.

agree , also windass wont either for same reason , while rest of our players are playing like they dont care . if as likely the same garbage happens at qpr then i can see our supporters fully lose the plot with the players , loads were extremely angry at boro inc me . its just horrible watching us.