Bernard Doubts

12 minutes ago, OWLS1867OWLS said:

No shock 

He will be playing at the same club Röhl is next year 

image.png.a363f67aa0c78a915c38a8180e9bd6e9.png

Isn’t Röhl contracted for next season?

Not a chance a player signs for another club his current manager may or may not be going to in the summer - why/how would Röhl even pre-agree a contract with a new club now? Surely he’d wait to see what other better jobs are available in the summer?

This theory is steaming horse 💩!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LJM Owl said:

Isn’t Röhl contracted for next season?

Not a chance a player signs for another club his current manager may or may not be going to in the summer - why/how would Röhl even pre-agree a contract with a new club now? Surely he’d wait to see what other better jobs are available in the summer?

This theory is steaming horse 💩!

Danny Röhl is not contracted until next season this was declared to the shareholders and interested parties 

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, OWLS1867OWLS said:

The player in question is signed to another club and the representative of that club was at the Swansea game. 

The player i am informed asked to be withdrawn and currently IS NOT injured and that is why he travelled with the squad and will only be used if we have a injury crisis in defense. 

I have also been told that DR requested that the club up the offer to sign him for next season and this was turned down by DC resulting in Röhl accepting an offer from another club. 

I'm sorry, forgive my ignorance but if Bernard is out of contract at the end of the season, why would DR have any say if he would accept an offer from another club.  Surely it's got nothing to do with DR, it's between Bernard, his agent and the new club.     

• Like 4

1 minute ago, scram said:

Dunno what's going on but I'd put my house on it but bring true that he traveled to boro for treatment

Makes zero sense

I makes zero sense because the player is not injured 

Both Danny Röhl and Bernard will be at the same club next season and it isn't SWFC

• Haha 1

Just now, OWLS1867OWLS said:

I makes zero sense because the player is not injured 

Both Danny Röhl and Bernard will be at the same club next season and it isn't SWFC

I'm starting to smell bs with you.

There's every chance that neither will be here next season but I thought you had good information.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Just what we need. Another fantasist/blade to cheer us up.

Not a Blade nor a fantasist just can read between the lines a good source in the know has good info 

Both will not be at SWFC next season 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, OWLS1867OWLS said:

Not a Blade nor a fantasist just can read between the lines a good source in the know has good info 

Both will not be at SWFC next season 

Go and p*ss up another back.

Again...it wouldn't surprise me if both those individuals are gone.

Along with a lot of others.

Grow up FFS.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, OWLS1867OWLS said:

Danny Röhl is not contracted until next season this was declared to the shareholders and interested parties 

What shareholders? Chansiri is our sole shareholder.

What interested parties - we haven’t heard about Chansiri actively having discussions with any interested parties?

• Like 1