Bernard Doubts

1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

Go and p*ss up another back.

Again...it wouldn't surprise me if both those individuals are gone.

Along with a lot of others.

Grow up FFS.

Not trying to ******** up ur back

The management off the pitch at OUR club is beyond bad its down right criminal 

Cheers Pal 

WAWAW

• Haha 2

Just now, LJM Owl said:

What shareholders? Chansiri is our sole shareholder.

What interested parties - we haven’t heard about Chansiri actively having discussions with any interested parties?

Don't bother. I got drawn in with good faith but they're 100% a needy idiot or a blade wum.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, OWLS1867OWLS said:

The player in question is signed to another club and the representative of that club was at the Swansea game. 

The player i am informed asked to be withdrawn and currently IS NOT injured and that is why he travelled with the squad  

So he asked to be withdrawn as he was on the coach?

Or asked to be withdrawn before getting on the coach but still went for the day out?

• Haha 2

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, LJM Owl said:

What shareholders? Chansiri is our sole shareholder.

What interested parties - we haven’t heard about Chansiri actively having discussions with any interested parties?

Do you honestly think that given our position in the table and the manager we have.... and the players he wishes to keep if it was happening it would been announced already to boost the team and the fanbase. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

During a relegation scrap?

If i was the chairman and the fanbase wanted my head and we was in the 23rd out 24th......

1. I would make sure my best defender was tied down to another year to boost a good feeling with the fans 

2. It is clear Röhl is a star manager for the future I would make sure that manager was in a position to say when asked by the fans "Yes im statying" 

Come on yes it Chansiri but any club would have sorted it by now if it was happening 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, OWLS1867OWLS said:

If i was the chairman and the fanbase wanted my head and we was in the 23rd out 24th......

1. I would make sure my best defender was tied down to another year to boost a good feeling with the fans 

2. It is clear Röhl is a star manager for the future I would make sure that manager was in a position to say when asked by the fans "Yes im statying" 

Come on yes it Chansiri but any club would have sorted it by now if it was happening 

Valid opinions. But why oh why tell lies about being in the know?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OWLS1867OWLS said:

The player in question is signed to another club and the representative of that club was at the Swansea game. 

The player i am informed asked to be withdrawn and currently IS NOT injured and that is why he travelled with the squad and will only be used if we have a injury crisis in defense. 

I have also been told that DR requested that the club up the offer to sign him for next season and this was turned down by DC resulting in Röhl accepting an offer from another club. 

DR recently told the media that SR & DC are  are responsible for all decisions so DC or DR are your source? Must be great to be a confident of a football club owner or manager. Well jeal 

22 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

This is you reading between the lines isn't it?

Danny Röhl is too good to manage us that is clear and was from the moment the bloke walked into the place and yet people still slate him he got a tune out of a busted drum

The fact he was not appointed given the pedigree of player and coach he learnt from blows my mind., anyone with a football brain or awareness of the game knew Disco Kid walked in at Watford to a winning Prem standard team they had 3 Man Utd ex first team players FFS who Fergie played he should have never been given the job I could have got them promoted the year they did.

3 point from 10 games give over should have gone 3 game in

Any supporter and i have been one for 30 years needs to wake up to the fact 

Röhl will manage away from SWFC next season

Bernard is too good to play league 1 (That why he signed for 1 year he will not resign)

Gassama too good to play League 1 we are talking about a player who replaced MESSI as sub someone at PSG thought highly of him (Prob includes a relegation clause in contact if not WHY NOT)

Bannan I am affraid will probs not want to see what lets be honest his last season in league one (WOULD YOU) given the surplus poo we signed

Poveda is too good to play league 1 (Same as Bernard)

I told my mate to wake up to the fact next years Contracts have already been agreed, 

I said it from the first game i watched from Disco kid 

WE ARE PLAYING LEAGUE 1 football next season 

• Haha 5

17 minutes ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

DR recently told the media that SR & DC are  are responsible for all decisions so DC or DR are your source? Must be great to be a confident of a football club owner or manager. Well jeal 

Chansiri is a waste of space and is killing SWFC a little piece at a time

56 minutes ago, OWLS1867OWLS said:

Chansiri couldn't give a flying FOOOOOK what any fans think (including season ticket holders)

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Chansiri couldn't give a flying FOOOOOK what any fans think (including season ticket holders)

By any club I mean anyone competent in knowing when a club has something good would advice the "MONEYMEN" to secure it  

The fact what could be the foundation for a quick rebound and build for promotion will walk away in 6 games time speaks volumes about how Sunday League we have become 

My local watering hole's Sunday side is better run