do you think the figure is accurate ? 

3 minutes ago, nickswfc said:

More intangible negative poo stirring

You either know summat or you don't

You're just jealous you dont' know

lol

The guy who tweeted that does know people who know things like sales figures

It's why he's so concerned

Now.. rather than the usual dullard ' attack who said something' instead of discussing the actual topic let's get back to the topic itself

How many season tickets have been sold for next season?

• Like 8

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, ANDY said:

do you think the figure is accurate ? 

No idea

My point is this guy is a prominent member a group who have developed a fair bit of influence.

If they wanna get folk to support their cause stuff like this is unhelpful. He did the same a few weeks ago, "if what I know is true then..." etc.

Edited by nickswfc
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, nickswfc said:

No idea

My point is this guy is a prominent member a group who have developed a fair bit of influence.

If they wanna get folk to support their cause stuff like this is unhelpful. He did the same a few weeks ago, "if what I know if true" etc.

REMEMBER KIDS - IT"S ESSENTIAL TO DERAIL EVERY THREAD BY ATTACKING THE PUNDIT 

• Like 8

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

REMEMBER KIDS - IT"S ESSENTIAL TO DERAIL EVERY THREAD BY ATTACKING THE PUNDIT 

Fair enough, feel free to delete my point about his post a few weeks ago, but it stands re this tweet in isolation

1 minute ago, nickswfc said:

No idea

If they wanna get folk to support their cause stuff like this is unhelpful. He did the same a few weeks ago, "if what I know is true then..." etc.

if you factor in the pay on gate prices.

The apathy surrounding every single element of how and where we are as a club

Chansiris continued stubbornness and refusing to accept responsibility for his ineptitude 

I’d say the quoted figure isn’t gonna be far off. In fact I’d say he’s being very generous. I think it could be lower 

• Like 7

I think it we are in League One (which looks very likely at the moment) our crowds could be as low as 14-15k.

Dc himself said the majority of season tickets are sold by the end of phase 1 - according to the OS we had sold just over 10k for next season at this point - about 9k down on the season before.

Prices are going up again, we will be in League One, DR will have probably gone, there are a majority of supporters against DC.

Add into the mix League One away support is bobbar and we are no longer seen as a day out anymore - nearly all the clubs in that league play us most seasons now anyway.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Just now, royalowlisback said:

Dc himself said the majority of season tickets are sold by the end of phase 1 - according to the OS we had sold just over 10k for next season at this point - about 9k down on the season before. 

I am convinced that the recurring/long term season tickets will have been lumped into that announcement to, to hide the reality

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

5 minutes ago, ANDY said:

if you factor in the pay on gate prices.

The apathy surrounding every single element of how and where we are as a club

Chansiris continued stubbornness and refusing to accept responsibility for his ineptitude 

I’d say the quoted figure isn’t gonna be far off. In fact I’d say he’s being very generous. I think it could be lower 

Impossible to say without knowing matchday prices but I think we'll still scrape a 20k average if we go down and we're doing well. I agree they'll be a drop though.

Absolute cheapest will have to be this given current season ticket prices, but this is based on him freezing phase 3 if we go down.

£22 Kop

£27 North

£31 South

FWIW I think we'll stay up

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, danblakemore said:

Good job, as north stand won’t be in use.

where will all the north stand st holders go ?

can’t put them in south as it’d mean charging more. 

can’t put them in kop as it would mean refunding and channers history in dishing out refunds isn’t the best 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ANDY said:

where will all the north stand st holders go ?

can’t put them in south as it’d mean charging more. 

can’t put them in kop as it would mean refunding and channers history in dishing out refunds isn’t the best 

If they had to be moved because the club hadn't maintained the ground properly that would be on the club - can't charge supporters more because the owner is a slum landlord.

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

If that’s true, and I’m not sure it is. It would still be in the top 5 of L1 surely. Now, let’s say Röhl stays, we overhaul squad with his players, we have a front three of Cadamarteri, Musaba and Gassama, we are playing attacking football and up at the top….. then the crowds come back. If our fans are nothing else, it’s loyal and gluttons for punishment. 

I’d be shocked if we don’t average over 20k at any price in any league. 

• Haha 2