Blackburn away.

1 hour ago, John Pittard said:

Hello, we have a large social club in Oswaldtwistle a small village 5 miles from Ewood Park which also has six other pubs within walking distance.

We have six TV’s, pool tables and cheap beer including Bradfield ales on draught and can provide food.

If any coaches or minibuses want to stop off prior to the game on 20-4 -2024 please feel free to contact us on ossyconclub@hotmail.com

Thanks

Can you put in a word at Ewood  so we get the whole away end!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

When I saw the fixtures I saw this one as the one game we could get a massive allocation for (I think the max is 7k for both tiers?) but looking at what QPR have done with our allocation, I fear Blackburn may do the same as giving us so many tickets could be a huge advantage to us if they are fighting relegation with us

• Like 3

4 hours ago, gypsyowl said:

When I saw the fixtures I saw this one as the one game we could get a massive allocation for (I think the max is 7k for both tiers?) but looking at what QPR have done with our allocation, I fear Blackburn may do the same as giving us so many tickets could be a huge advantage to us if they are fighting relegation with us

Qpr will sell out. Blackburn home ends are less than 50% .no chance they would sell out . Be mad to turn down over 100 grand . 

16 hours ago, Owling Wolfe said:

Surely “ossyconclub” will be the other end if the political spectrum

I remember going in the Barnsley Con Club and nearly throwing my beer up as my mate sat us down looking at a picture of Maggie...he was an ex-miner as well. The beer was very cheap though 😂

• Haha 1

Well Sky have cost you a lot of money! And messed another Saturday session for the fans!

We'll Still fill it. But really annoys me when these kick offs change. Particularly for the big games.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Kevowls1 said:

Well Sky have cost you a lot of money! And messed another Saturday session for the fans!

We'll Still fill it. But really annoys me when these kick offs change. Particularly for the big games.

On the flip side it's a cheap away day, nip over in car back home for tea and out Sunday night.