Fan arrested for chant

Guest Monkowl
18 hours ago, Mighty Quinn said:

I didn't like the racist and other singing coming out of the New York stadium after the Rotherham game, not because I live in Rotherham but because I have kids and grandkids and I'm not a racist 

What was the racist bit I must have missed that ?

Guest Monkowl
14 hours ago, Mighty Quinn said:

Just a town full of pa*is and town full of paedos. Totally out of order and unnecessary as we had just beat them ffs

The town full of peados chant is easy meat for any football fan playing Rotherham. It’s always happened and always will at football matches especially derbies  it works both ways.   It’s football banter.  The town full of Pakistanis  chant you refer to was never sang and why would it be ? I’m sure Sheffield as a far bigger immigrant/ Muslim community/ problem than Rotherham so that makes no sense really . 

29 minutes ago, Monkowl said:

The town full of peados chant is easy meat for any football fan playing Rotherham. It’s always happened and always will at football matches especially derbies  it works both ways.   It’s football banter.  The town full of Pakistanis  chant you refer to was never sang and why would it be ? I’m sure Sheffield as a far bigger immigrant/ Muslim community/ problem than Rotherham so that makes no sense really . 

I'm not sure football fans are known for their rational thinking.

We sing "we're by far the greatest team the world has ever seen" and that makes no sense either.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guest Monkowl
3 hours ago, markowl said:

I'm not sure football fans are known for their rational thinking.

We sing "we're by far the greatest team the world has ever seen" and that makes no sense either.

I thought we were 

4 hours ago, Monkowl said:

Well you may not have heard it but I certainly did so yes, you must have missed it, and how do we know it's always happened, according to a friend of mine who's a Rotherham fan it's not been sung for a couple of seasons now, and it doesn't make it right to sing that sort of stuff anyway imo.

On 19/03/2024 at 14:35, Mighty Quinn said:

Just a town full of pa*is and town full of paedos. Totally out of order and unnecessary as we had just beat them ffs

Aye, fair game if they;d have beaten us.🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1

On 18/03/2024 at 16:26, Miffed said:

That was just a misunderstanding though wasn’t it, nothing to do with the air disaster on our part 

It was to the Dambusters thing, been doing it for ages...having said that...I was at Old trafford that game and was lucky to get back to the Van ...talk about putting your foot in it...or your arms...

When you think back though...Manc fans could only equate it to one thing really, any Owls fan who stopped to try to explain it??....Well fair play you idiot... lol

Edited by asteener1867
  • Haha 2

On 18/03/2024 at 18:39, mildatheart67 said:

Its was Leeds level scummy

You do realise sheff weds fans were singing about galatasaray 2 weeks ago Vs Leeds yes?

No idea how you have the ******** cheek.  

Bradley Lowery.  

Racism

Pool balls

Bottles

All within a few recent weeks cept one which was earlier in the season.

5 minutes ago, Leeds U from sheff said:

You do realise sheff weds fans were singing about galatasaray 2 weeks ago Vs Leeds yes?

Bradley Lowery.  

Racism

Pool balls

Bottles

Let’s just agree that both they and you are cuunts

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Leeds U from sheff said:

Bradley Lowery.  

Racism

Pool balls

Bottles

Nah, you lot just run on the pitch to smack players in the face.

On 19/03/2024 at 00:08, Waddle93 said:

I remember home game being a bit tasty aswell.

Anything wearing red got a kicking that day I’ve never seen a wednesday home game like it

I was in the Park Hotel and some Man U fans who’d had a kicking, dripping in blood were trying to get in to get away from Wednesday fans outside.

Talk about jumping out of the frying pan into the fire they were in a right tangle.

• Like 1