UPDATE - 12+ points needed out of 27 from last 9 games. Where?

We’ll beat West Brom regardless, whether they are secured in / out the play offs or still need the points 

sunderland last game - they will have nothing to play for, but will still be tricky.

would be some ‘reyt scenes’ if we beat West Brom and in doing so secured staying up 

Mr Meadows 

What makes u think we will beat WBA "regardless"? They won easy at Huddersfield 1-4. Challenging 4 play offs........ 

Our Away form been poor. 

But we need to win at QPR. 

+

And Win at Blackburn, who I think will be "sucked into" relegation fight. 

We have 4 HOME GAMES and need to make Hillsborough a fortress. 

As I said though..... I see us DRAWING more games in the run in...... 

7 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

The defeat at 'Uddersfield will sink us IMO.

The Dog Botherers are playing Rotherham next time, so we need to beat Ipswich to maintain the gap.

Rotherham are due a win 

:xisco:

• Like 1

Birmingham and Blackburn now getting dragged into the relegation battle. Lots of pressure on these 2  teams as their form not good. 

Even a point at Ipswich is better than nowt. 

Ipswich away - 0

Swansea home- 3

Middlesbrough away - 0

QPR away - 1

Norwich home - 3

Stoke home- 3

Blackburn away - 0

WBA home - 3

Sunderland away - 1

Iv'e got us on to get 14 points WBA at home is a bit iffy, hope we get a lucky away 3 points from somewhere, or one of the teams around us really bombs.

Mallorca Owl

Hope ur right bud with 4 Home Wins. 

My head tells me we are going to end up with some Draws despite efforts to win. 

Winning at QPR + Blackburn would be massive. 

8 hours ago, MallorcaOwl said:

Ipswich away - 0

Swansea home- 3

Middlesbrough away - 0

QPR away - 1

Norwich home - 3

Stoke home- 3

Blackburn away - 0

WBA home - 3

Sunderland away - 1

Iv'e got us on to get 14 points WBA at home is a bit iffy, hope we get a lucky away 3 points from somewhere, or one of the teams around us really bombs.

Westbrom will have secured a playoff place by then and you would likely think they would be resting players and trying other players out 

On 09/03/2024 at 09:57, 1952Owl said:

** UPDATE AFTER LEEDS DEFEAT...... 

Ipswich away

Swansea home 

Middlesbrough away 

QPR away 

Norwich home 

Stoke home

Blackburn away 

WBA home

Sunderland away 

eg  3 Wins  3 Draws. 3 losses??????? 

We have 4 Home games 

Are you optimistic we can deliver 

12+ more Points????? WHERE? 

We need to be beating, Qpr, Stoke and Blackburn 

• Like 1

On 10/03/2024 at 10:43, Mr Meadows said:

We’ll beat West Brom regardless, whether they are secured in / out the play offs or still need the points 

sunderland last game - they will have nothing to play for, but will still be tricky.

I don't get this at all. West Brom are a very very good side and they'll need the points. Surely, that's going to be among the toughest games of the season. 

The biggest shock has to be us getting something at Ipswich. 

I would forget whern Ipswich played Rovrum ah home. They were very complacent that day. They are now in top gear going for automatic promotion. They know the Owls will be a very different game now and be well prepared. 

But, IF we could even snatch a draw, what a boost that would be. 

Pray Marv scores a 25 yard screamer in 93rd minute top corner. 😇

1 hour ago, 1952Owl said:

The biggest shock has to be us getting something at Ipswich. 

I would forget whern Ipswich played Rovrum ah home. They were very complacent that day. They are now in top gear going for automatic promotion. They know the Owls will be a very different game now and be well prepared. 

But, IF we could even snatch a draw, what a boost that would be. 

Pray Marv scores a 25 yard screamer in 93rd minute top corner. 😇

To win the match with a deflection off Wes Burns face, that would be ace.

We are capable, of beating, or losing to any team on the day, but I think we will get a few draws too, so I'm going as follows...

Ipswich away                              1

Swansea home                           3

Middlesbrough away                 1 

QPR away                                    0

Norwich home                            1

Stoke home                                 3                            

Blackburn away                          3

WBA home                                  1

Sunderland away                       1

I am expecting Blackburn, Plymouth, Birmingham, Stoke and Huddersfield to be in the thick of the relegation scrabble, with two of those five joining Rotherham in League 1 next season. The form table and games left hints that Blackburn and Plymouth are in with a good chance of going down, if they don't buck their ideas up, but we are not out of the woods by a long way and it could be a very nervy end to the season. Hopefully we will manage to stay up, Chansiri will kiss a frog, shortly after, turn into our fairy prince and buy us some players worthy of our undying support, who go on to transform us into Championship title contenders! 💫 🦉🏆

Edited by Ante's Bubbly

17 hours ago, Geörge Whitebread said:

And Swansea!

Swansea are bombing at the moment and at home mate, we will can definitely give them a few things to worry about. Looking at the set of games left for the bottom ten teams and the form everybody is on, there could still be a few good surprises. Especially if we know a surprise is on the cards and they don't! 😉

You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, well you might find, you get what you need.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ante's Bubbly said:

Swansea are bombing at the moment and at home mate, we will can definitely give them a few things to worry about. Looking at the set of games left for the bottom ten teams and the form everybody is on, there could still be a few good surprises. Especially if we know a surprise is on the cards and they don't! 😉

You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, well you might find, you get what you need.

Our next home game (Swansea) is the "easiest" (if such a thing exists) left, imho. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Geörge Whitebread said:

Our next home game (Swansea) is the "easiest" (if such a thing exists) left, imho. 

They've recently won at Hull and Sunderland, so won't be pushovers.

That's why we really need to get something tomorrow.  

Posted (edited)

Every game is tough no matter who we play. We can only control what we deliver. Sustain 5 out of 7 game wins then we should be OK. But God forbid we get hit with more injuries or even worse a red card (caution Vaulks!!!!). 

Such fine mishaps can turn everything upside down. 

Phew we are entering the home straight. WAWAW

Edited by 1952Owl