Peterborough away (ticket details

If I was to guess, the two middle blocks went yesterday, so block 3 and 4. Then it's 5 and 6 today and there's over 300 left in block 5, then they might go to block 1 and 2? Or did 1 and 2 go yesterday? I'm sure Al Harper can shed some light as I couldn't see it until this morning

2 hours ago, WorrallOwl17 said:

They're slow moving this morning. I got mine at 9am and there was about 400 in block 5, there's still 300 now. Surprised so few have been shifted for phase 3

There be a number of reasons.  I'm not going and usually attend 90% of away games . But I cant pick tickets up Thurs and why the hell ain't they decided to open the ticket office say till 8pm? Thurs. Sunderland did this last season . 

Also trains are on strike , I can't stand coaches and don't fancy a 90 mile drive down a1 at peak rush hour . 

32 minutes ago, WorrallOwl17 said:

If I was to guess, the two middle blocks went yesterday, so block 3 and 4. Then it's 5 and 6 today and there's over 300 left in block 5, then they might go to block 1 and 2? Or did 1 and 2 go yesterday? I'm sure Al Harper can shed some light as I couldn't see it until this morning

I bought a ticket yesterday morning at 10am and that was block 4.

I've only seen 4-6 on sale since yesterday afternoon, I got ours in 4 at 2pm.  3 was probably held for corp/ticket office callers like Brad said.  We've got a smaller allocation than for the league game so may not have 1 and 2 at all, although iirc we also had some seats in the North stand at the side before?

1 minute ago, WorrallOwl17 said:

Mad how slow the sales have been today. When I logged on at 9am for mine there was about 400 give or take left in block 5, another phase later and it's still 200 left. 200 tickets going between the 2 phases today isn't the best at all

They should've spread the blocks better with the short timescale. No reason for them to devote the whole of yesterday to people with 1000+ TPP who were guaranteed tickets, first phase should've been 1000+, then do the rest in 100 point blocks, i.e. second phase 900+, then 800+ this morning, etc.

Do we know if ticket collection is available from 10am tomorrow even if it's not sold out by then?
The wording is "Once the fixture is sold out, tickets will be available to collect from 10:00am on Thursday 11 May. Please do not visit the Ticket Office until then."

8 hours ago, Olly1996 said:

Do we know if ticket collection is available from 10am tomorrow even if it's not sold out by then?
The wording is "Once the fixture is sold out, tickets will be available to collect from 10:00am on Thursday 11 May. Please do not visit the Ticket Office until then."

its going to be total chaos . if all tickets were sold mon/tues in narrow bands of say 2hours then collection could have all happened today . the game is tomorrow the club again aint got this one right. quite clearly a lot of us go to work , why dont they open just for 1 day till 8pm to allow this process to happen for collection... its but a lot off buying. 

29 minutes ago, morganowl said:

its going to be total chaos . if all tickets were sold mon/tues in narrow bands of say 2hours then collection could have all happened today . the game is tomorrow the club again aint got this one right. quite clearly a lot of us go to work , why dont they open just for 1 day till 8pm to allow this process to happen for collection... its but a lot off buying. 

They better be ready collect this morning because its only time I can get up. 

It might have put a few off but I know quite a few with only 700+ points who are hoping to get tickets today so should definitely sell out at some point today. 

It’s a shambles with collections this. So they’re saying Thursday at 10am and I’m guessing the ticket office closes at 5pm? Then what? Do the rest of the tickets go down with the club and to the Peterborough ticket office? I’m working 9:30-5:30 today so I can’t get at all. Tomorrow I’m working till 12:30, will they have gone down by then? It’s been poorly communicated on the collection side of things