Peterborough away (ticket details

5 minutes ago, hopevalleyowl said:

It says tickets can be collected Thursday, anyone know if you can pick them up Friday morning?

assuming you can but the website is poorly worded

I should think so and any uncollected taken down to Peterborough ticket office to be collected. 

Still a few left.... 

image.png.23a491d9efe3a48d22663e3905db8632.png

6 minutes ago, TFUS said:

No chance of general sale?

Not unless they give us that other block on side which looks unlikely. 

Decision on that as been put back because Peterborough's online ticketing website as been struggling so they extended deadline for there season ticket holders to 5pm yesterday. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Decision on that as been put back because Peterborough's online ticketing website as been struggling so they extended deadline for there season ticket holders to 5pm yesterday. 

thanks for the update mate, appreciate it. Gutted there won’t be any on general sale !

1 hour ago, hopevalleyowl said:

It says tickets can be collected Thursday, anyone know if you can pick them up Friday morning?

assuming you can but the website is poorly worded

Yes you can pick up Friday. Just been in to pick some up. Got mine which was bought Tuesday but my mates who got them yesterday aren't available to pick up while later, so id leave till after 2ish today or the morning if bought yesterday or this morning

Just now, bradowl said:

Friend as just got one, so I'll be picking 4 different lots up in a bit. 

I'd leave it till after 2 pal. Has I said been in to pick some up which where bought yesterday and they said not ready to pick up till later.

Just now, Drewswfc said:

I'd leave it till after 2 pal. Has I said been in to pick some up which where bought yesterday and they said not ready to pick up till later.

Must be doing it by block, I bought on Tuesday and they asked which block it was for (E4).

That's pretty bad, what if somebody's bought a ticket yesterday and driven miles to pick up this morning as advertised and has to be back at work this afternoon? 

49 minutes ago, bradowl said:

they started selling that section to home fans on Sunday in any case. 

13 minutes ago, Drewswfc said:

I start work at 2 o'clock so not possible, I'm on mornings tomorrow finishing at 11am but need to get back home quick as our coach is leaving at 1 o'clock.