Barnsley Away

Anybody got their tickets yet? I know it's still a week away and it's a large allocation to work through but I ordered on day 1 last Monday and haven't had the tickets yet, whereas when Portsmouth tickets went on sale the week before I ordered on the Tuesday and they arrived on the Thursday.

10 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Anybody got their tickets yet? I know it's still a week away and it's a large allocation to work through but I ordered on day 1 last Monday and haven't had the tickets yet, whereas when Portsmouth tickets went on sale the week before I ordered on the Tuesday and they arrived on the Thursday.

ordered mine monday last week came weds am .

26 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Ordered ours first thing Monday and came Wednesday am but ordered another ticket just before they sold out on the Wednesday afternoon and its still not arrived, I guess that they've had a lot to get through with large allocation plus the high demand for Bolton home game. 

Probably reason that they still haven't put Forest Green tickets on sale yet. 

2 hours ago, bradowl said:

Ticket I ordered last Wednesday still hasn't arrived. 

I'm guessing there will be a localised Royal Mail back up due to the weather last week. I regularly send and receive parcels through Royal Mail with my online business and I am waiting on a lot of items to arrive this week that are a few days overdue. 

• Thanks 1

Just nipped in ticket office and they said there's loads still waiting for Barnsley tickets through the post. They said can't do owt till Tuesday,  then you've got to ring the ticket office and pick up from oaksmell an hour before kick off 

• Like 1