It's Here!

7 minutes ago, ChapSmurf said:

That looks brilliant. Where did you get it from, the official OA store? The reason I ask is that I cannot see it on there.

I got it through the link on the OA store, but think it was a limited time offer (had to be ordered by end of June IIRC). Pretty sure they'll do another  run if the first one was a success. Obviously we're all getting them over here but it would be cool to see some of them making an appearance at S6.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, owls-swfc said:

Utah, ... Are u originally from sheffield? 

Almost!

Born in Bridlington but moved to Sheffield aged 2 so I always consider it my home city. My Mum was born there and our Sheffield roots go back over 200 years.

1 minute ago, Tewkesbury said:

Great shirt, but can't get over the collar and cuffs not matching.

I like them when the collar and cuffs don't match! lol

Oh you meant the shirt!

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Utah Owl said:

I got it through the link on the OA store, but think it was a limited time offer (had to be ordered by end of June IIRC). Pretty sure they'll do another  run if the first one was a success. Obviously we're all getting them over here but it would be cool to see some of them making an appearance at S6.

I wouldn't mind getting one if they do another run of them. I like the look of the shirt, but I also like the fact not many will have one over here. So let's keep this conversation between me and you because I don't want anyone else getting one.

Shhhhhhh lol