League 1 final average attendances

2 minutes ago, Bucksowl said:

Long walk  when its raining bud

Much shorter than from Wimbledon to MK Dons   (but as I said.. nothing against the current fans. They are just fans of their club as we are fans of Wednesday)

image.png.6cc9874589d7ce44ed8dcf48eb023055.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Westfield Owl said:

You don't think running the club in a better manner would improve the fan's relationship with the club, and therefore lead to better attendances?

Our attendances are fine for League One IMO. It's a shame what we've had to put up with though.

What we've had to put up with largely has been naivety not malice from our Chairman. 

90pc of the fanbase wanted Rhodes and that's what really fkd us. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DuttyTeabags said:

What we've had to put up with largely has been naivety not malice from our Chairman. 

Spot on wait for our moderators input  

45 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

they getting jaded over promotion seasons?

They used to get 4 and 5,000 until the new stadium. They have never been better supported. I think people think the new ground holds about 25000 when it is in fact 12000.Crowds are never going to be high if the ground doesn't hold many. MK Don's get similar crowds to Rotherham yet their stadium holds 30000.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DuttyTeabags said:

Is naivety a kind way of saying incompetence? 

And it’s not just Rhodes. He hired a string of crap managers, priced out fans and corporate supporters and has basically had no relationship with the fan base. He might not be in the league as those destroying Oldham, but he’s not fit to run a club like ours. 

1 minute ago, owls maniac said:

Is naivety a kind way of saying incompetence? 

And it’s not just Rhodes. He hired a string of crap managers, priced out fans and corporate supporters and has basically had no relationship with the fan base. He might not be in the league as those destroying Oldham, but he’s not fit to run a club like ours. 

Get a life 

Post not poster. If you don’t have an intelligent response maybe don’t show yourself up. 

Like wise. No one outside the club knows what has gone on, We see we speculate we draw conclusions and we assume and we all no what assuming delivers don't we . (if you don't it makes a ass out of u and me)

• Haha 1

Just now, Bucksowl said:

Like wise. No one outside the club knows what has gone on, We see we speculate we draw conclusions and we assume and we all no what assuming delivers don't we . (if you don't it makes a ass out of u and me)

The things I listed in my post are facts, there are no assumptions involved. I don’t know on what objective metric Chansiri’s ownership can be defined as anything other than a car crash. 

• Like 1

The things I listed in my post are facts, there are no assumptions involved. I don’t know on what objective metric Chansiri’s ownership can be defined as anything other than a car crash. 

Your opinion yes he has made mistakes car crash no

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bucksowl said:

Tell that to Newton Heath (Sorry Manchester United)

Absurd comparison. Newton Heath changed to Man Utd after 24 years of existence and moved to another side of the same city. 

Wimbledon were 113 years old and had the club shifted 50 miles up the M1. What happened was a disgrace. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Bucksowl said:

Your opinion yes he has made mistakes car crash no

So a points deduction, relegation, flogging the ground, transfer embargos and no relationship with the supporters isn’t a car crash to you? 

You clearly have very low standards. 

• Like 1

Just now, owls maniac said:

Absurd comparison. Newton Heath changed to Man Utd after 24 years of existence and moved to another side of the same city. 

Wimbledon were 113 years old and had the club shifted 50 miles up the M1. What happened was a disgrace. 

Sorry no difference at all do not pick time as an argument it meant the same to the original supporters did it not .

Just now, owls maniac said:

• Like 1

So a points deduction, relegation, flogging the ground, transfer embargos and no relationship with the supporters isn’t a car crash to you? 

You clearly have very low standards. 

Depends how you read it, ground sale is a financial game, relegation was down too the players on the pitch, cannot argue re points deduction but how many fans argued at the time with the money being spent. Hind sight is great but do not make it a career you will be waiting a long time to get a win.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Etchesketch said:

They used to get 4 and 5,000 until the new stadium. They have never been better supported. I think people think the new ground holds about 25000 when it is in fact 12000.Crowds are never going to be high if the ground doesn't hold many. MK Don's get similar crowds to Rotherham yet their stadium holds 30000.

I'm not being spiteful for the sake of being spiteful, honestly.  They've had a wonderful season.  New York stadium looks amazing from outside but it's pretty standard inside.  You'd have thought they would have nearly filled it with such a run they've had.

Just now, HIGHERSTATE said:

4/5 years before and look at how much was recuperated and left to fall apart?

Sorry over my head, he messed up we did not argue now we blame him yep sound good to me.

lets accept he could have done better, we could have been better, and the team after year 1 could have done an awful lot better. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Bucksowl said:

Sorry no difference at all do not pick time as an argument it meant the same to the original supporters did it not .

You think a supporter of Newton Heath in 1902 felt the same about their club moving 6 miles down the road as a Wimbledon fan in 2002 seeing their 100 year old club moved to Milton Keynes?