**PITCH UPDATE** part deux

52 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Nice sunny day today followed by a wet period again, however we havent got another game for 11 days after tonight so hopefully the rain isn't to bad and we can get some warmer days ahead

It's a nice thought but we had 6/7 weeks without a game at Hillsborough and yet it still resembles a div 8 sunday league pitch.

2 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Oh, how convenient!

Do you think I was born yesterday? You'll not get me to part with my cash that easily.

A few more lucky elephants is all we need...

:Chansiri:

They're on the way - who needs pumps:

image.thumb.png.4778e02f6ea0fa50018904b6e3890f7d.png

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Nice sunny day today followed by a wet period again, however we havent got another game for 11 days after tonight so hopefully the rain isn't to bad and we can get some warmer days ahead

The rain tomorrow will only be light, bit of rain on Thursday but not large amounts and then high pressure builds over weekend to bring dry settled conditions once again. 

I'm no expert in the gardening department, but in my opinion the pitch wont get any better until its been reseeded,

it will probably also help not to leave the undersoil heating on over night when the grow lamps are also on it, I personally think that sort of action  would result in killing off the roots and leaving only the synthetic strands showing :ph34r:

But like I said I'm no expert and that's why I've decked half my garden and put artificial grass on the other half 

Guest mrbluesky
7 hours ago, Animis said:

They're on the way - who needs pumps:

image.thumb.png.4778e02f6ea0fa50018904b6e3890f7d.png

Is this the elephant in the room?