Chansiri totally ignored the fans engagement group

2 minutes ago, bazapeps said:

Out of interest do you know what these prices are like compared to other championship and league one clubs at present ?

Championship season ticket prices for 2021-22  

Barnsley - £350 to £475

Birmingham - £265 to £505

Blackburn Rovers - No information released yet

Blackpool - £299 to £649

Bournemouth - £550 to £760

Bristol City - £355 to £636

Cardiff - £249 to £479

Coventry - £375

Derby - No information released yet

Fulham - No information released yet

Huddersfield Town - £249 to £329

Hull City - Club runs a monthly membership scheme instead of selling season tickets

Luton Town - £400 to £500

Middlesbrough - £420 to £645

Millwall - £385 to £560

Nottingham Forest - £365 to £525

Peterborough - £399 to £529

Preston North End - £400 to £535

QPR - £225 to £588

Reading - £299 to £445

Sheffield United - £357 to £543

Owlstalk Shop

LEAGUE ONE PRICES
Adult prices, most expensive, non-renewal

Accrington Stanley - £219

AFC Wimbledon - £525

Bolton Wanderers - £314

Burton Albion - Not released

Cambridge United - Not released

Charlton Athletic - £575

Cheltenham Town - £481

Crewe Alexandra - £395

Doncaster Rovers - £395

Fleetwood Town - £170

Gillingham - Not released

Ipswich Town - £561

Lincoln City - £359

Milton Keynes Dons - £230

Morecambe - £195

Oxford United - £519

Plymouth Argyle - £395

Portsmouth - N/A, offering a flexi-ticket system.

Rotherham United - Not released

Sheffield Wednesday - £495

Shrewsbury Town - £465

Owlstalk Shop

6 minutes ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

No. Do you know if all the teams promoted from League One at the end of this season will freeze their prices ? 

You jumped in too early here mate

Will Sheffield Wednesday?

Nope.

Here's what the club says on the official website about next season's ticket pricing "future phase pricing for 2022/23 Season Tickets will be aligned to the club’s standing at the time of sale"

Owlstalk Shop

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Sorry but I'm sick of this 'oooh just think if we got promoted everyone - it would be a bargain' kind of stuff

Same as the ten year season tickets and club 1867

I just want it to stop, and for us to have sensible management instead of front loading the club with upfront gamble type purchases with fake/false promises

Can’t disagree. Just pointing out that headlines such as “Club freezes prices for next season” and club offers “extra discounts for early birds” are vastly different to “Foreign owner fleeces fans” despite the outcome being materially the same. 
Please don’t get me wrong, I’m no fan of Chansiri but it just seems like everything round the club has to be doom and gloom at the moment. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

I’m no fan of Chansiri but it just seems like everything round the club has to be doom and gloom at the moment. 

But hasn't over the last year as Liam Dooley's been running the show and doing things sensibly and competently

All season people (including myself) have praised the club, the running of the club, and the fact Chansiri hasn't been smashing about the place creating drama and PR Gaffes

The club's had nothing but good press, credit and applause from fans over the last year as it's been run competently and sensibly

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

You jumped in too early here mate

Will Sheffield Wednesday?

Nope.

Here's what the club says on the official website about next season's ticket pricing "future phase pricing for 2022/23 Season Tickets will be aligned to the club’s standing at the time of sale"

Sorry. I didn’t jump at all. Direct quote from YorkshireLive. If they are  wrong they should check their sources. My point about the difference of putting a positive or negative spin on the same story still stands. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

Sorry. I didn’t jump at all. Direct quote from YorkshireLive. If they are  wrong they should check their sources. My point about the difference of putting a positive or negative spin on the same story still stands. 

They were wrong about the club freezing season ticket prices if we're promoted - that's simply not true

You're wrong too for posting it as gospel without checking it 

The SWFC site says "future phase pricing for 2022/23 Season Tickets will be aligned to the club’s standing at the time of sale"

Eg. If we go up so do the season ticket prices

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

The club's had nothing but good press, credit and applause from fans over the last year as it's been run competently and sensibly

Oh come on my friend, that’s simply not true. So much negativity on OT. Again, I stress probably most of it understandable and justified but to deny it exists is bonkers. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

They were wrong about the club freezing season ticket prices if we're promoted - that's simply not true

You're wrong too for posting it as gospel without checking it 

The SWFC site says "future phase pricing for 2022/23 Season Tickets will be aligned to the club’s standing at the time of sale"

Eg. If we go up so do the season ticket prices

Not if you buy one before Christmas which is the point of the article which has enraged many fans. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

Oh come on my friend, that’s simply not true.  

Nope - you're wrong

The concensus this season has clearly been that the club has been run competently and sensibly 

You're just seeing what you want to see 

Nobody has had an issue with the chairman this season other than the refunds STILL not being completed

Stop making stuff up

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

37 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Sorry but I'm sick of this 'oooh just think if we got promoted everyone - it would be a bargain' kind of stuff

Same as the ten year season tickets and club 1867

I just want it to stop, and for us to have sensible management instead of front loading the club with upfront gamble type purchases with fake/false promises

Two words 

Glasgow Rangers...

43 minutes ago, MotherGoose said:

Yes and maybe April would be early.

We’ve been conditioned that February renewals is somehow normal. It really isn’t. 

The worse part of this is that it’s announced with no notice. If you want to do this set out a timetable and let people plan.

It’s not fair to drop this on people with zero notice in December or otherwise and then increase the price. 

yes its a shambles