Chansiri totally ignored the fans engagement group

I'm sure it would have been better to say early bird tickets on sale now until end of jan.

Cost is 10% up no matter what league next season....or buy in the summer and it will be 15% up if in league 1...or 20% if in the championship

But then of course the moaning would be along the lines...i aint paying for fa until i know what league we are in.

• Like 1

Just now, sherlyegg said:

I'm sure it would have been better to say early bird tickets on sale now until end of jan.

Cost is 10% up no matter what league next season....or buy in the summer and it will be 15% up if in league 1...or 20% if in the championship

But then of course the moaning would be along the lines...i aint paying for fa until i know what league we are in.

I think you are over-egging the moaning

If the club did sensible things and announced and promoted them a sensible way in an open, honest and transparent manner and build up goodwill amongst the fanbase then you eradicate 99.999% of the criticisms 

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Cheap season tickets, top of the table (nearly) and everybody on here, loves each other 💋

Thing is you're pretty much right BUT even yourself must see the goodwill built up by Liam Dooley's work as COO this season has just been obliterated with Channers smashing back in and doing this stupid ill timed and ill thought out announcement

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Thing is you're pretty much right BUT even yourself must see the goodwill built up by Liam Dooley's work as COO this season has just been obliterated with Channers smashing back in and doing this stupid ill timed and ill thought out announcement

Whenever he (if it was his idea) released them, then he would have been shot down.  Some fans are just looking for a way to attack him.  Though I do agree this isn't the best time of year to start it.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Dooley will be gone soon. Anybody showing signs of doing anything sensible will either be despatched or leave "my mutual consent". 

Or just leave when the interfering chairman thinks he can do it better. 

Happy Christmas Liam Dooley. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Whenever he (if it was his idea) released them, then he would have been shot down.  Some fans are just looking for a way to attack him.  

This is the laziest argument these days mate

Anything that's progressive, positive and well executed has been well received over the last 6 months

This has been a massive blunder and has been criticised as a result

Stop with the 'whatever he does he'll get shot down' because it's just lazy, and has been proven to be just not true

Ta

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

This is the laziest argument these days mate

Anything that's progressive, positive and well executed has been well received over the last 6 months

This has been a massive blunder and has been criticised as a result

Stop with the 'whatever he does he'll get shot down' because it's just lazy, and has been proven to be just not true

Ta

You are a million miles wrong mate, he could donate £500,000 to the dogs home and he would be attacked for it.

Nothing lazy about it.  

Anyway I'm off to have a pop at the tories in the politics section.

• Haha 1

Just now, Inspector Lestrade said:

You are a million miles wrong mate, he could donate £500,000 to the dogs home and he would be attacked for it. 

Go away with thie absolute claptrap

Liam Dooley's ran the show for the last yea r and the stuff he's done has been very well recieved because it's been positive, well executed and with fans interests at heart

Nobody listens to the old ancient chairman defence of 'whatever he does he'd get attacked' anymore 

Because it's not true

As has been proven the last year

Come back with another act or new material because you're as outdates as Jim Davidson with your absolute nonsense

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Go away with thie absolute claptrap

Liam Dooley's ran the show for the last yea r and the stuff he's done has been very well recieved because it's been positive, well executed and with fans interests at heart

Nobody listens to the old ancient chairman defence of 'whatever he does he'd get attacked' anymore 

Because it's not true

As has been proven the last year

Come back with another act or new material because you're as outdates as Jim Davidson with your absolute nonsense

Back up your claim 'whatever he does he'd get attacked anymore'

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Back up your claim 'whatever he does he'd get attacked anymore'

Nope

The last year has proven that the club don't get attacked or criticised if they do things sensibly and positively 

Ta

(you're like a 70's club comic that doesn't realise his act has dated to the point of no longer being applicable)

lol

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Nope

The last year has proven that the club don't get attacked or criticised if they do things sensibly and positively 

Ta

(you're like a 70's club comic that doesn't realise his act has dated to the point of no longer being applicable)

lol

Give over your reasoning, logic and argumentative skills are very much like your 1970's hero Jim Davidson.  

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

This…. This…. And this!!!!!!!!

Stupid fans moaning at Chansiri charging high POTG prices, selling the stadium, having us placed under numerous embargo’s, giving us a points deduction, relegating us to League 1, not paying the players, trying to force fans to part with hundreds of pounds with a weeks notice on the build up to Christmas or having to pay higher prices at a later date.

Some people are only ever happy when they are moaning.:Chansiri:

• Like 2