crewe tickets available still?

has anyone booked tickets behind the goal?andrew connelly stand  or just on the whitby morrison  stand(side pitch stand) its showing either locked or none available and im signed in enough points etc . was going to wait till 10am 2moro but if they nearly sold out will have to get now if it allows

1 minute ago, alanharper said:

It's hard to tell what is and isn't available as they only release a block or two at a time. 

I got near halfway line in the side stand just after 1pm today. 

we supposed to have stand behind the goal too, i been busy today not seen if that stand has been sold or sold out? . no idea how many left if any. 

Just now, OohhJohnnyJohnny said:

Not sure what’s up with the ticket site, it’s showing area locked but tickets can’t sell out until the 4th phase. 

That's been proven to be wrong before, some have sold out very early in phase 3 this season, and I think Wimbledon may have all gone in the second. 

• Like 3

Just now, alanharper said:

That's been proven to be wrong before, some have sold out very early in phase 3 this season, and I think Wimbledon may have all gone in the second. 

The policy was always the first two phases can’t sell out, then they changed it to the first three, that’s why the points brackets are so high. 

30 minutes ago, Tamworthowl said:

Has anyone tried paying for an away ticket using their season ticket credit?

Or is that just limited to home cup and new season tickets?

If Crewe isn’t sold out, I might find out in half an hour, but interested to know anyone else’s experience.

I’ll answer my own question.

I couldn’t see any option to pay by accumulated credit, only various card payment options.

Good news though: there’s an over 60s concession category, so I saved £6.

47 minutes ago, Tamworthowl said:

I’ll answer my own question.

I couldn’t see any option to pay by accumulated credit, only various card payment options.

Good news though: there’s an over 60s concession category, so I saved £6.

Yeah ticket credit is home tickets only.