crewe tickets available still?

18 minutes ago, Sir Says said:

Gone for block B in the main stand. 

The bottom right of the seating plan has lots of sold tickets so I assume that is their singing section? 

Looking at Black A/B too which is very much available!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sir Says said:

The bottom right of the seating plan has lots of sold tickets so I assume that is their singing section? 

Crewes ‘crew’ sit behind the goal nearest to the away fans

2 hours ago, Sir Says said:

I think this might be those that have been moved from family stand behind goal that we've been given. 

6 hours ago, alanharper said:

Lincoln could be tricky, relatively local and only holds about 1k away fans. And Donny will be popular but has a pretty decent allocation I think.

they will be like goal dust lincoln. but i went to that friendly when bruce lied and we took quite  a few ,.maybe 2000 plus.

11 minutes ago, morganowl said:

they will be like goal dust lincoln. but i went to that friendly when bruce lied and we took quite  a few ,.maybe 2000 plus.

I went to the friendly the year before (Friday night, FF scored the winner and celebrated by having a selfie with a fan!), so from a "ground collecting" perspective it's not the end of the world if I miss out but I'd rather not. That was actually the last new ground I added until this season. Football Ground Guide says their away capacity is 1k, maybe we got more with it being friendlies, I remember being behind the goal and we had some seats at the side as well.