Football Fancast single out “passenger” Reach for criticism

15 minutes ago, Django said:

I thought yesterday was one of his better games tbf

wow. Im baffled. how exactly? did you not see his stats above?

he defended poorly, and contributed nothing going forward, completing ZERO crosses.

46 minutes ago, steelerian said:

wow. Im baffled. how exactly? did you not see his stats above?

he defended poorly, and contributed nothing going forward, completing ZERO crosses.

Early on I saw him win a header and a 50-50 ball 

• Haha 1

I don't get the logic of Reach.

Surely he needed to show up in these last few games to get another club interested in him when he leaves.

Who in their right mind would sign him now with such a ******** poor attitude?

1 minute ago, sethman75 said:

I don't get the logic of Reach.

Surely he needed to show up in these last few games to get another club interested in him when he leaves.

Who in their right mind would sign him now with such a ******** poor attitude?

Can only assume a deals already done 

I’ve honestly never seen such a blatantly appalling attitude from a player all season in all my time watching football 

• Like 2

At one point in the second half, he crossed the ball from the left three times in fairly quick succession and not one of them found a Wednesday player. For most of this season he and certain others have conducted themselves like mercenaries in terms of their commitment on the pitch and the club will be well rid of them. They'll all be kissing another club's badge soon enough. 

The Athletic article talks of players not wanting to travel to matches due to the unpaid wages. I could imagine Reach was at the front of that with his stroppy lazy attitude on the pitch. Really seemed to down tools.

How is it we fans know what a waste of oxygen he is but every single manager we have keep picking him.

Reckon he must have some clause in his contract saying he must be picked or he has got some kind of hold over all managers. I know what it is,

he is an expert in hypnotism and hypnotises all managers into believing he "IS A REAL FOOTBALLER" and the best at Hillsborough pick me first.

Gotta be summat going on there!

hypnosis-clipart-2.jpg