Is tomorrow a must win game?

3 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

Its not a "Must win " game...some others before it were...But we lost them....This one is just a "Game"

Wycombe, Luton, Rotherham twice, those were must win games, but our current lot of players seem unaffected by that and collect wages putting in one dreary performance after the other. Tomorrow is the fifth last game we'll have in the Championship for a while, the way I see it 😕

• Like 3

2 hours ago, s29wfc said:

Who else we finishing above then even if we do happen to overtake Derby ? 

One thing almost certain. One of Udders, Coventry or Rotherham will tank.

Less sure (by far) is whether we’ve the gonads to beat Bristol City and Blackburn. But if we do, boy will it get fruity.

It is bizarre that if we manage just two wins on the trot we could be right back in the mix. Shows how rubbish it is down at the bottom of the league! The biggest problem is of course that we can’t win games. We are absolute poo. The Cardiff game was just sent to torture us just a bit more with ‘what might have been’. 
I want us to win just to give the teams above us a bit of a fright. But it won’t really help us stay up. I think we’ll bag 5 points max but probably 2 or 3 from the remaining games. I’d rather go down by 7 points than 6 though. Don’t think I could face the trauma of going down by the same points as the deduction. 

1 hour ago, Holmowl said:

Less sure (by far) is whether we’ve the gonads to beat Bristol City and Blackburn. But if we do, boy will it get fruity.

Its fruity all right.

Rotten, stenching , fermenting fruit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Holmowl said:

Yeah there is an opportunity for us but as most have said we blow decent opportunities every time. If we could get the momentum of 2 home wins then I would say there is a 30% chance of survival, at the moment its about 5%. 

6 hours ago, whatdial said:

9 points behind Huddersfield, so technically no but just wondered what Smith would be saying when we get tonked? 

On paper we've got the players needed to avoid relegation, as was apparent against Cardiff, which I hoped would be the start of the great escape for us, but from what I've watched since then I very much doubt that we've any chance of staying up, as there is just no fight (focus), which is clearly apparent from the stupid mistakes that we are making.