Tonight's Championship Games

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

Bristol City 3 up. Pearson effect already. Things like this perhaps make me lean towards getting a new manager in and hoping we have a honeymoon period 

We don’t do honeymoon periods. We do telling your new wife you f**ked her sister just after we walked down the aisle. 

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

What would people do now? We have a game or 2 in hand on some teams. We need to win them. Should we get a new manager in or stick with Thompson? 

Not bothered anymore. I gave up on someone coming in January. Thompson is in a Captain of the Titanic situation.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Bristol City 3 up. Pearson effect already. Things like this perhaps make me lean towards getting a new manager in and hoping we have a honeymoon period 

Didn't work for Pulis though !!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Watto said:

Didn't work for Pulis though !!

can’t tar everyone with the same brush. I just want us to give ourselves the best chance of staying up, whatever that is. Personally I think we will go down but I’m so desperate for us to stay up. 

Edited by WalthamOwl
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

agreed. Others seem to be giving everything, our bunch of useless sods seem to be sleep walking to league one. Makes me so bloody angry. 

Bit Leggy init 

Only team that suffers from it 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Incognito Owl said:

Not bothered anymore. I gave up on someone coming in January. Thompson is in a Captain of the Titanic situation.

How's about Chansiri actually making a decision one way or another with Thompson? What an absolute sh.it show .....for me it'd be s new manager like Cooke coming in now but that ships sailed now 

• Like 1

Just now, Incognito Owl said:

HT Birmingham 1-1 Norwich & Derby 1-0 Huddersfield

Rotherham 0-0 Forest Just started.

Birmingham giving Norwich a game I see , a draw would be s good point for them , what's the chance of us getting owt tomorrow?

• Like 1

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

i hate that excuse. Pathetic. 

It's all we've heard for years

'up to us to turn things around' 

Talk is cheap when you have the fight of a ant 

• Haha 1

How's about Chansiri actually making a decision one way or another with Thompson? What an absolute sh.it show .....for me it'd be s new manager like Cooke coming in now but that ships sailed now 

Limbo land haha. It was going well and I said if it went south Thompson probably wouldn't turn it around, let's see if we can in the next few game and hope the other teams don't keep pulling away too.

Birmingham giving Norwich a game I see , a draw would be s good point for them , what's the chance of us getting owt tomorrow?

I don't know probably not much, knowing us though we'll win 1-0 or something haha.