Reachy and bazza..how will they be looked backed on??

Guest Therealrealist

Guest Therealrealist

No doubt these two are offskiz at the end of the season..how will 5hey be remembered?

Bazza...not quite a legend but he can leave with his head held high...the best of a crap bunch by a country mile?

Reach....I like him...bit nesh but he’s always available ..never injured..mus5 have played more minutes than anybody over last few years..and that goal after 16 seconds at villa is one of my highlites of the decade

No bitterness from me...good look to both of em💯

PS..sorry for the long post. :duntmatter:

Reach never gets injured, absolutely correct, yet I couldn't give you one example of the last time Reach actually put a proper tackle in and won the ball.  

You will see him jump over the tackle and not actually get stuck in.  Now for a centre midfielder to not put a tackle in, sums us up in all honesty.  

I like the player as a winger, as a centre midfielder, my nan could do a better job.  

• Like 4

Guest Therealrealist
4 minutes ago, Derick Mills said:

Well I'd say Reach is probably one of the weakest players I have seen in a wednesday shirt, and Bannan is ok as long as it's not raining ( doesn't like his hair getting wet lol

So are you saying they will be easily forgotten?

2 minutes ago, Ronio said:

Reach never gets injured, absolutely correct, yet I couldn't give you one example of the last time Reach actually put a proper tackle in and won the ball.  

You will see him jump over the tackle and not actually get stuck in.  Now for a centre midfielder to not put a tackle in, sums us up in all honesty.  

I like the player as a winger, as a centre midfielder, my nan could do a better job.  

‘for a centre midfielder to not put a tackle in’ 

Well as you say, not exactly his fault if he’s played out of position is it. 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Sefton owl said:

Correct, not Reach's fault he is played out of position, but ask yourself this, how often do you see centre midfielders not put a tackle in?  

Guest Therealrealist
1 minute ago, Sefton owl said:

You never expected reach to win the ball back..let some other ******** do that then give it reach to deliver or score...he’s done alright for us

Guest Therealrealist
Just now, Derick Mills said:

To f---kin right

Strange angry ness on your behalf...how do remember...lachman..Aldi...mcgoogan..bus...ff...van hapless..urby...melo...Rhodes...etc etc

Guest Therealrealist
1 minute ago, Pastor Kidneys said:

Bannan has been a great player for us ... very loyal also.

Reach is decent when played out wide (he's no central midfielder) but he's so ******** nesh ... proper f a n n y

Bannan has been good for us but ‘very loyal’?? How many clubs at our level wud have payed himm what we did? And how many clubs has he turned down to stay with us ? Let’s see how loyal he is if he signs his contract offer..at 70% less than he’s on now...which he won’t...but I’m not a hater so I wish him well

2 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

Bannan has been good for us but ‘very loyal’?? How many clubs at our level wud have payed himm what we did? And how many clubs has he turned down to stay with us ? Let’s see how loyal he is if he signs his contract offer..at 70% less than he’s on now...which he won’t...but I’m not a hater so I wish him well

I reckon Bannan could have bailed before now mate if he really wanted to ... The club is a ******** shambles and he could play for better clubs than ours.

But like you say, we'll see at the end of this season. I wouldn't blame him for clearing off.

Guest Therealrealist
1 minute ago, parajack said:

Well not as 'Reachy' & 'Bazza' for a start....they will be seen as part of a group of players who came to Hillsboro & allegedly earned millions but achieved nothing

So you class them the same as abdi...Rhodes...winnall..mgoogan...urby...etc...have a day off from being a bell...they’ve achieved nothing but they’ve played every week for ffs