Wednesday going down to Exeter on three coaches!

1 hour ago, sage owl said:

That's nowt we took 103 coaches in 1980 and most of em went to Torquay after. 

Now that my friends WAS a day out. 

“We are the wino ...The wino express”!!!!!....Legendary away day Exeter 1980 .......Endless lager snakebites all day ...invading the pitch to celebrate promotion ... hugging big jack RIP.....night out in Torquay ... conga in the seafront ... fighting Chelsea’s Headhunters on the pier...swimming in the sea at 3am....singing/drinking all night long...!!!!.........Were we loud..drunk..living the moment hooligans....Yeah we probably were !!!!....But I’m 57 now and I loved every minute of them days as a Wednesday fan .......liked we said then......”NEVER MIND THE B0LL0CKS......HERE COMES THE WEDNESDAY!!!!!.......Thanks for the memories mate .

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Hughdowd said:

“We are the wino ...The wino express”!!!!!....Legendary away day Exeter 1980 .......Endless lager snakebites all day ...invading the pitch to celebrate promotion ... hugging big jack RIP.....night out in Torquay ... conga in the seafront ... fighting Chelsea’s Headhunters on the pier...swimming in the sea at 3am....singing/drinking all night long...!!!!.........Were we loud..drunk..living the moment hooligans....Yeah we probably were !!!!....But I’m 57 now and I loved every minute of them days as a Wednesday fan .......liked we said then......”NEVER MIND THE B0LL0CKS......HERE COMES THE WEDNESDAY!!!!!.......Thanks for the memories mate .

Not forgetting Pent H getting locked in police Van, getting liberated and locked up again. What a day what a time to be a teenage Wednesday fan. 

Guest Bulgaria
6 hours ago, BIG D said:

Can’t we just default and give them the tie?

I read somewhere that the winners of the tie get 40 grand, so unless they are heading down with National Express, I think they will make a profit.