Who organised the Chansiri Banner on the Kop?

Who is it who owns/organised the banner on the Kop? I think its time it was taken down, long overdue on my opinion.

It may sound trivial but its the start, I think its a big statement personally that he has lost his 'customers' if we remove that cringey banner . The start of a long process.

Chansiri Out 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, sheffwed4ever said:

Who is it who owns/organised the banner on the Kop? I think its time it was taken down, long overdue on my opinion.

It may sound trivial but its the start, I think its a big statement personally that he has lost his 'customers' if we remove that cringey banner . The start of a long process.

Chansiri Out 

You won't be happy about the new name of the kop then The Dejphon Chansiri stand lol 

Look it does not matter what we say or do Dc does not care as long as you keep buying the tickets and the merchandise you want to get his attention stop giving the club your money.

When he is putting it all in with none from the fans he will be either quick to come out from where ever he has been hiding or find someone who will take the club off him.

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Chill everyone

The banner and elephants won't hurt you ffs

It’s an insult to the fans .... expects people to sit in front of a banner saying that !!!.....after paying £40+ a ticket !!!!.....as a fan base we are far too soft 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Hughdowd said:

It’s an insult to the fans .... expects people to sit in front of a banner saying that !!!.....after paying £40+ a ticket !!!!.....as a fan base we are far too soft 

Is this the bit where, to prove we're not 'soft' we rag the banner down, lob the gold elephants in the river don, kick the lucky thai monk in his nuts, and then abuse players on twitter and 'really give them a good telling' when we're next at the match?

lol

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, Hughdowd said:

When has he expected anyone to do anything to do with the banner?

Does he even know it's there?

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Is this the bit where, to prove we're not 'soft' we rag the banner down, lob the gold elephants in the river don, kick the lucky thai monk in his nuts, and then abuse players on twitter and 'really give them a good telling' when we're next at the match?

lol

No mate .... we’ll just carry on regardless then .... as always !!

Guest Grandad
5 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Sat in the office working out what is going wrong when he sees one of the Gold Elephants floating down the don. It will be a queue for change. Possibly the most important sybmbolism that will cause an irreversible change. A revolution. 

Don't think hes been in the office for 9 months.

Hes in his Bunker in Bangkok

Guest Grandad
1 minute ago, matthefish2002 said:

At least those fans sat in front of it don't have to see it when the match is on.

Youre kidding right?

The view is better looking away from the pitch