Championship Form Table - Tony Pulis time at SWFC so far

9 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Monk would have taken us to the third division.

Monk has left Pulis with a big mess to sort out. 

Monk has left us in real real trouble. 

Chansiri should have acted a lot quicker when it came to removing Monk from his position. 

We have seen a fantastic response in performance and organisation since Pulis has arrived. We will be absolutely fine with him in charge. Sadly we left it late to make the appointment but better late than never. 

From the skysports news report when Monk was fired:

Without the points deduction, Wednesday would be outside the relegation zone and just two points back from 12th-placed Blackburn Rovers.

Our form was virtually mid table form.    It has completely collapsed since. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, mcmigo said:

We have gone from 12 points in 11 games this season, to 3 points in 5.  That is a collapse I am afraid, and the scary thing for Tony Pulis is that Monk got the sack for 12 points from 11 games. So to better the run that got Garry monk the sack by one point , our tone needs to win 2 and draw 4 of the next 6, and not lose.

we could well be looking for another manager soon.

It was 6 points in 11 games and 6 points reduction, but dont let the facts get in the way of your blatant propaganda. So looking at it from a points for playing Pulis has managed half of what Monk achieved in 6 less games and against undoubtably better opposition. Absolutely pathetic trying to add the 6 points reduction to pull Pulis down. Fact is Gary Monk got 6 points from 11 games. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

From the skysports news report when Monk was fired:

Without the points deduction, Wednesday would be outside the relegation zone and just two points back from 12th-placed Blackburn Rovers.

Our form was virtually mid table form.    It has completely collapsed since. 

lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Owling Wolfe said:

It was 6 points in 11 games and 6 points reduction, but dont let the facts get in the way of your blatant propaganda. So looking at it from a points for playing Pulis has managed half of what Monk achieved in 6 less games and against undoubtably better opposition. Absolutely pathetic trying to add the 6 points reduction to pull Pulis down. Fact is Gary Monk got 6 points from 11 games. 

Are you on drugs?

Under Garry Monk this season we won 3, drew 3 and lost 5 - 12 points.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

And so would I. He deserves more than 5 games. 

No one is judging Tony Pulis at all. Like you I think we can all be confident that his experience and know how can stop this collapse, and restore us to the mid table form we were showing before he took over.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

Are you on drugs?

Under Garry Monk this season we won 3, drew 3 and lost 5 - 12 points.

Not on drugs, on nights, my mistake. The fact is that was over 11 games, shall we see what points we have after 11 games under Pulis because Monk definitely should have achieved a lot more with his players. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

And so would I. He deserves more than 5 games. 

11 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

No one is judging Tony Pulis at all. Like you I think we can all be confident that his experience and know how can stop this collapse, and restore us to the mid table form we were showing before he took over.

lol

9 minutes ago, Owling Wolfe said:

Not on drugs, on nights, my mistake. The fact is that was over 11 games, shall we see what points we have after 11 games under Pulis because Monk definitely should have achieved a lot more with his players. 

Absolutely and everyone makes mistakes don’t worry.

as I said before , my worry is the chairman: he sacked the previous manager after getting 12 points in 11 games. That means Pulis might need at least 13 points from 11 games to avoid the sack. So we need 10 points from the next 6 games given so far he has 3 points from 5 games.  That means 2 wins, 4 draws and no defeats in the next 6 games , and even then he will have only bettered the run that got monk the sack by one sole point.

another managerial change is the last thing we need so here’s hoping TP gets those 10 points.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Owling Wolfe said:

But it is though isnt it. No matter how much moaning people do Chansiri is not going to sack Pulis after 5 games. 

Eh, I never said he should sack him, you jumped in on my reply to a tongue in cheek reply to someone else.

Besides that I think he does deserves time.

10 matches tops..

😉

29 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

If he doesn't know the true stats how can he make a valid and accurate opinion on the current situation though?

That's my worry

lol

I do know the stats, I have done a 12 hr night shift and had 3 hrs sleep, it was a mistake and not based on actual knowledge.