Championship Form Table - Tony Pulis time at SWFC so far

1 minute ago, daveyboy66 said:

This season has seen OT trying to pretend that not beating Rotherham, Wycombe and Barnsley doesn't matter 

It’s fine to include those in the last 5 games of monks management, the 5 games that got him the sack. We got 4 points from his last 5 games.

i am worried for Tony Pulis as he only has 3 points from his 5 games. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

This season has seen Wednesday fans reaching new lows by trying to pretend that playing teams in the top half of the league doesn't count, and that Tony Pulis is the only manager to have ever done that 

That's true, but this season as also seen the "host of Owlstalk" state he will always back the Wednesday manager, as not doing so is in his opinion not supporting Wednesday. (A comment I disagree with).

Then following the sacking of one manager and another being instated it has seen him constantly make less than complimentary comments  about the current encumbant . (whilst also being careful not to directly attack the current manager) 

A strange state of affairs.

My opinion fwiw is although I wasn't happy at the appointment of Pulis, I think we  now have a FIGHTING chance of stopping up  (Although that first win must come soon before its too late) which again imo we didn't under Monk (We'll never know Now!) 

So despite Pulis only getting 3 points in 5 games, compared to Monks 4 points in his last 5 games, (Yes better, but only 1 whole point better, I'm certainly not getting into the strength of opposition argument!) 

Although perhaps it would be fairer to  judge them both over 10 Months, 7 or 8 wins I think for Monk?

Can Pulis better that given the same amount of games?

Fighting being the keyword, they appear to be battling for Pulis and seemed to have no fight under Monk ( Though beating a good Bournemouth side would suggest otherwise).

So come on Neil, stop playing games and give us your Opinion

Monk Or Pulis? Better equipped to keep us up?

I'm genuinely interested in your opinion.

Guest Therealrealist
2 minutes ago, Jos the Man said:

Nothing to do with those fixtures. The big issue was giving monk the summer transformation. 

Yep it was the perfect time to dispense with monk..little pay off and we move on..then we let him bring all his crap mates in then a few month later..hey presto..a little pay off has turned into a massive pay off..I shudder to 5hink what TP and his buddies have negotiated..

8 minutes ago, OWL1969 said:

That's true, but this season as also seen the "host of Owlstalk" state he will always back the Wednesday manager, as not doing so is in his opinion not supporting Wednesday. (A comment I disagree with).

Then following the sacking of one manager and another being instated it has seen him constantly make less than complimentary comments  about the current encumbant . (whilst also being careful not to directly attack the current manager) 

A strange state of affairs.

My opinion fwiw is although I wasn't happy at the appointment of Pulis, I think we  now have a FIGHTING chance of stopping up  (Although that first win must come soon before its too late) which again imo we didn't under Monk (We'll never know Now!) 

So despite Pulis only getting 3 points in 5 games, compared to Monks 4 points in his last 5 games, (Yes better, but only 1 whole point better, I'm certainly not getting into the strength of opposition argument!) 

Although perhaps it would be fairer to  judge them both over 10 Months, 7 or 8 wins I think for Monk?

Can Pulis better that given the same amount of games?

Fighting being the keyword, they appear to be battling for Pulis and seemed to have no fight under Monk ( Though beating a good Bournemouth side would suggest otherwise).

So come on Neil, stop playing games and give us your Opinion

Monk Or Pulis? Better equipped to keep us up?

I'm genuinely interested in your opinion.

1) my opinion is totally irrelevant 

2) see this thread where I’ve posted 

Owlstalk Shop

8 hours ago, mcmigo said:

It’s fine to include those in the last 5 games of monks management, the 5 games that got him the sack. We got 4 points from his last 5 games.

i am worried for Tony Pulis as he only has 3 points from his 5 games. 

Look at who we played.

Look at how we played.

You’re welcome.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, brando said:

And what awful signings he made..

Good job he did sign some of those players, our only goal scorers this week have been the 2 first team players bought by monk in the summer. Meanwhile the players bought by previous managers continue to fail as they did before. 

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

DIVISIVE BAIT HYPOCRITE POST

lol

No I’m just stating facts. This is a fact. I’ve decided it’s a fact so it’s a fact.

People who don’t understand football don’t trust in Pulis and believe one victory against Bournemouth is proof Monk was going to fire us up the league. These supporters worry a lot and don’t understand the game. 

Fans who trust in Pulis have a calm head and have the patience to give him a bit more time and draw conclusion after 10 games.

Just facts bro

• Like 1