Have we been playing beautiful football for the last 20 years? Have I missed something?

15 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Nope

I'm saying Monk was doing better when he was sacked than Pulis has managed since he arrived

As for your 'decent opposition' or 'many injuries' - Garry Monk wasn't allowed those excuses so let's be fair and not allow it for Pulis either

Monk had to win a game at  some time! 🤣 and yes Monk had a few injuries but it was most of players he signed,  and one that was signed injured and not even played a game yet :duntmatter:

Just now, Shiregreenowl 80 said:

Monk had to win a game at  some time! 🤣 and yes Monk had a few injuries but it was most of players he signed,  and one that was signed injured and not even played a game yet :duntmatter:

Recruitment team recruited those players in accordance with the money we were allowed to spend due to FFP

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Screenshot 2020-12-03 at 13.13.45.jpg

Really surprised that people are mocking/laughing at this post when what I've said is 100% inevitable

Seems many people aren't just in denial, but they're the ones in for the biggest shock

Yes exactly right. People thinking that Pulis is only setting us up this way because of the players at his disposal are not correct.

He always sets up teams this way and the fundamentals won't change when he can bring in his own players. 

Of course over time you would expect him to bring in players that better fit the system but it will still be 10 men behind the ball, even if Messi signs.

Guest whowantstoberich
25 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Nope

I'm saying Monk was doing better when he was sacked than Pulis has managed since he arrived

As for your 'decent opposition' or 'many injuries' - Garry Monk wasn't allowed those excuses so let's be fair and not allow it for Pulis either

As the head of this site, I think you should be a little bit more responsible with your anti pulis drivel as some people are easily influenced by you being the main man on owlstalk and it could be quite detrimental to the backing received by pulis and the team.

when monk was here you said you’d back him until he’s gone as he’s OUR MANAGER, Well now PULIS is, so why doesn’t he get the same backing?

4 games ffs

Edited by whowantstoberich

Just now, whowantstoberich said:

As the head of this site, I think you should be a little bit more responsible with your anti pulis drivel as some people are easily influenced by you being the main man on owlstalk and it could be quite detrimental to pulis and the team. 

lol

Aye

ALREYT

Ps - discuss the topic and don't turn things personal x

Owlstalk Shop

Guest whowantstoberich
Just now, @owlstalk said:

lol

Aye

ALREYT

It’s 4 games. If people start turning against him after 4 games due to drivel posted on here, then how does that help Wednesday? 

Guest whowantstoberich
Just now, @owlstalk said:

So people should only believe what YOU believe?

People should make there own minds up after a considerable number of games not 4. All 4 of which have been better viewing than any of the games under monk: 

Guest whowantstoberich
1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Nobody has ever said or suggested otherwise

Not even once

Good, then why not get behind him while he’s our manager? You never know he may even turn out good

28 minutes ago, bobness said:

At what point will you admit that that ship has sailed? Given our current circumstances, the only agenda should be stopping up and staying in this division. If that means playing dire football, you should support it, because it supports our immediate mission. 

And for the sake of argument, this season nobody has been "paying the highest prices" in the league, have they? So if there was ever going to be a season to play rubbish football, this was going to be the one. Be glad. 

Be glad, glad of what? 

Ok, when fans are allowed back in the stadium, say next season. Are you happy to be paying the highest prices in the league to be watching on the worst teams in the league? 

The ship has sailed and there’s only one person to blame for it all. It’s not Pulis’ fault he’s the manager of us however I’m not going to be happy about watching his football either. 

2 minutes ago, whowantstoberich said:

Good, then why not get behind him while he’s our manager? You never know he may even turn out good

I thought you said (and I quote) "People should make there own minds up"

Why are you trying to influence the way I think with the drivel you post on here?

etc etc etc

lol

See how it works?

Owlstalk Shop