Have we been playing beautiful football for the last 20 years? Have I missed something?

45 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

You have just asked @owlstalk why he has such a downer on OUR manager and in the same post are a massive downer on a Sheffield Wednesday manager Garry monk.

Are these so called downers allowed or not on this site ?

The big difference is Monk had his shot and messed up. Pulis hadn't even taken a training session before @owlstalk was giving him grief whilst still appearing to be supportive towards Monk. That's what I can't fathom and he never (or I haven't seen) gives any explanation for his stance.

50 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

You have just asked @owlstalk why he has such a downer on OUR manager and in the same post are a massive downer on a Sheffield Wednesday manager Garry monk.

Are these so called downers allowed or not on this site ?

Oh, and writing "Monk wasn't working" not sure that qualifies as a massive downer.

1 minute ago, Brommers said:

The big difference is Monk had his shot and messed up. Pulis hadn't even taken a training session before @owlstalk was giving him grief whilst still appearing to be supportive towards Monk. That's what I can't fathom and he never (or I haven't seen) gives any explanation for his stance.

I’ve always explained my stance on certain things Pulis whether that be listing the many many players he’s frozen out at his other clubs, the fact he plays players out of position after saying he wouldn’t, how he says he will mould the tactics around the squad we have but then immediately simply implement his usual tactics and formation, or even his issues around bonuses and court cases and fallouts at previous clubs etc etc etc 

I just choose not to do it every fi be seconds on request

Its not my fault if you’ve missed the posts 

I prefer football under Pulis. I don’t want Monk back. I’ve not wanted Monk back once since he got fired- but I want us to win a game and reach safety 

Now - if you don’t mind - maybe drop the obsession with me and my views and just debate the topics 

Owlstalk Shop

28 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Not really - just pointing out the pure comedy of the hypocrisy 

As just demonstrated 

Ps don’t get personal mate there’s absolutely no need at all

Similarly i was just pointing out the hypocrisy of your post. You give a fine detailed explanation of your position but then post the Pulis isn't working line just as a wind up after telling me to stop obsessing over you.

Can't work you out mate. And again I'm no Pulis fan but as our new manager I'll give him a fair chance.

Sleep well. 

Just now, Brommers said:

Similarly i was just pointing out the hypocrisy of your post. You give a fine detailed explanation of your position but then post the Pulis isn't working line just as a wind up after telling me to stop obsessing over you.

Can't work you out mate. And again I'm no Pulis fan but as our new manager I'll give him a fair chance.

Sleep well. 

The Pulis Isn’t Working line wasn’t my opinion - it was to demonstrate exactly what it demonstrated 

lol

Owlstalk Shop

The Sheffield clubs have largely played bob football over the years.

And that's good.

Sheffield fans complain about the level their respective clubs have played at over the years, well had they not prioritized points over presentation then they'd have had a lot more to complain about.

Any team can attempt to play like Barcelona, but to be successful you need Barcelona's players.

And I've not seen many Messis playing in this city in my lifetime.

We're not champagne, we're brown ale.