Ifollow commentators.

22 hours ago, daleblue said:

Got it, so they could do a 1, then 1, then 3, or any multiples of, thanks I really didn't know this.

You've almost got it, but not quite. Basically you can make changes 4 times, but one of those times must be at half-time. as that change won't stop the match. As @hirstyboywonder said, you can only stop the game to make changes a maximum of 3 times. So for example you could do 1 (1st half), 2 (half-time), 1 (2nd half) and another 1 (2nd). Or 0 (1st), 1 (HT), 2, 1 and 1 (2nd). Or all 5 at once.

Does that make any more sense?

23 hours ago, Sefton owl said:

Nothing against them, but just to brighten up what frankly is an appalling set up in Ifollow, just change the commentators every now and then! 

Couldnt the club do something as simple as offering someone a chance to commentate on one of the games. People could pay to enter a ‘raffle’ and it could all go to the children’s hospital charity or whatever, and the highest bidder wins. 

Just another way of trying to improve the experience slightly, and doing something good for a great cause. 

Just a little thought.

Keep it to yourself then...have you heard some of the candidates on praise and grumble   WTF:

On 28/11/2020 at 14:11, Sefton owl said:

Nothing against them, but just to brighten up what frankly is an appalling set up in Ifollow, just change the commentators every now and then! 

Couldnt the club do something as simple as offering someone a chance to commentate on one of the games. People could pay to enter a ‘raffle’ and it could all go to the children’s hospital charity or whatever, and the highest bidder wins. 

Just another way of trying to improve the experience slightly, and doing something good for a great cause. 

Just a little thought.

Oooh a FanZone redux!

I actually miss those

I’ve been on ifollow from the start and I’ve had L..ds  commentary on a SWFC game. Also a Barnsley commentary on a SWFC game plus none whatsoever but my biggest gripe is the camera work whilst the game is flowing they are showing a replay of whatever and we miss part of the match. I emailed them and enquired why they cannot show the replay in the bottom or top corner while we watch the game live but received zilch in return.

Hey and we have had man walk on the moon - why oh why can’t this be done.

My pet peeves (though I love the service overall)...

1) "Just about kept it in"....    that, to me, means it went out...  but to Rob - it means he DID keep it in..  very confusing... 
2)  Color commentary - if you are WATCHING the game you can follow along without commentary...  If you are LISTENING ONLY - you can have several minutes of "non commentary"  - where the guys just ramble on about something while the action continues.....   At least the "Going Around the Grounds" is over... which reduces my pet peeves from 3 to 2...

Come on guys you can get this list down to zero if you really try...!!!

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Whitecap Owl said:

My pet peeves (though I love the service overall)...

1) "Just about kept it in"....    that, to me, means it went out...  but to Rob - it means he DID keep it in..  very confusing... 
2)  Color commentary - if you are WATCHING the game you can follow along without commentary...  If you are LISTENING ONLY - you can have several minutes of "non commentary"  - where the guys just ramble on about something while the action continues.....   At least the "Going Around the Grounds" is over... which reduces my pet peeves from 3 to 2...

Come on guys you can get this list down to zero if you really try...!!!

I'm with Rob on number 1, might be a lost in translation kinda thing haha.

• Like 1