I just bought a video match pass and I LOVE it!

32 minutes ago, OwlBiSeeinThi said:

Are you still on a 56k dial up modem 🤣

That's the thing - I could understand it if our internet were bad, but it's fine for streaming TV, Now TV, and online gaming.

The only time I have issues is when I'm trying to watch ifollow. And even then, it's completely random. One game it loads straight away, the next it takes forever to work and I miss the first 15 minutes despite logging in with half an hour to spare.

At least it's easy enough to get a refund, as they don't appear to pay much attention when you log a claim via PayPal and it automatically results in a refund once their period to respond runs out.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

That's the thing - I could understand it if our internet were bad, but it's fine for streaming TV, Now TV, and online gaming.

The only time I have issues is when I'm trying to watch ifollow. And even then, it's completely random. One game it loads straight away, the next it takes forever to work and I miss the first 15 minutes despite logging in with half an hour to spare.

At least it's easy enough to get a refund, as they don't appear to pay much attention when you log a claim via PayPal and it automatically results in a refund once their period to respond runs out.

I see a lot of people on here saying they have problems. I never had with mine in truth. Could it be the device you use to connect?

I connect my laptop to my TV via HDMI rather than using the smart TV browser.

Never failed yet. Although now I've put the kiss of death on it I'll be bitching and moaning come 3:05pm.

• Like 1

If it helps here's what I use and never had an issue - might be useful if everyone did the same so we can try and identify what devices or ISP's have issues?

• Internet Provider - Plusnet
  • Router - BT Home Hub 6
  • Download Speed I get - 20 Meg downloads
  • Device - Apple Macbook Pro
  • Watch it on - Big TV
  • How? - Send it using Apple Airplay

• Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Screenshot 2020-11-07 at 08.41.35.jpg

Screenshot 2020-11-07 at 08.41.25.jpg

I don't know why but (and I know I'll get pelters for this but I don't care - you can't take away my hopes and dreams) I absolutely LOVE buying the video match pass in advance and then sitting getting excited for the match!

The bit where it says "Congratulations - your registration is now complete - you can now to go to the match centre" makes me go wooooo hooooo!!!

I'm already excited for todays game - I'm buzzing for it - I loved winning last match and am invested 100% in  this season no matter what happens. 

Every game is like one page in a book - on it's own it might be a bad page or a good page but ultimately there's a longer story being told.

So...

Get your match pass, get excited, and don't let anyone dampen your hopes and dreams for todays result - we're gonna win!

Well, I don’t know how you did it or if it was even your intention but ..........

15 mins after reading your post i find myself with my first ifollow match ticket now purchased for today’s game, which I had absolutely no intention of buying when I woke up this morning!!!

Cheers  pal

I think 😃

• Love 1

1 minute ago, waddleisgod said:

Well, I don’t know how you did it or if it was even your intention but ..........

15 mins after reading your post i find myself with my first ifollow match ticket now purchased for today’s game, which I had absolutely no intention of buying when I woke up this morning!!!

Cheers  pal

I think 😃

NICE ONE!

Welcome aboard the train to positive town!

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

Love watching us on iFollow but it will always make me think of these times we’re going through.

The worst thing though is when you’re watching Wednesday struggle but hoping somehow we will make something happen and then ping...... notification on phone from EFL iFollow app...

Sheffield Wednesday 0   Luton Town 1

Some bloke 78 mins

And we’re still fannying about huffing and puffing at the other end as the video stream catches up. 

Truly crushing! 🤣

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, goldensmoke said:

Love watching us on iFollow but it will always make me think of these times we’re going through.

The worst thing though is when you’re watching Wednesday struggle but hoping somehow we will make something happen and then ping...... notification on phone from EFL iFollow app...

Sheffield Wednesday 0   Luton Town 1

Some bloke 78 mins

And we’re still fannying about huffing and puffing at the other end as the video stream catches up. 

Truly crushing! 🤣

lol

So true!!!

Owlstalk Shop

37 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

If it helps here's what I use and never had an issue - might be useful if everyone did the same so we can try and identify what devices or ISP's have issues?

• Internet Provider - Plusnet
  • Router - BT Home Hub 6
  • Download Speed I get - 20 Meg downloads
  • Device - Apple Macbook Pro
  • Watch it on - Big TV
  • How? - Send it using Apple Airplay

Not an apple fan myself but your setup sounds similar to mine.

I'm Plusnet fibre getting 50-70meg

Firefox browser on windows 10

Hdmi to TV.

All I'll say is the airplay on my missus's iPad is sketchy.

• Thanks 1

CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK/SUGGESTION TO SWFC

If I-Follow is that important to the club why on earth don't they actually try and promote it properly to the fans?

Get some real life testimony from users, talking about how great it is compared to a few years ago, the features, the different camera angles now etc?

Instead it's just 'you can now buy the match'

Massive difference between making something available and promoting it in a really positive way to encourage more users of it

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, 2soon said:

This will be my first time using it, should I pay and get it set up hours beforehand or is it pretty straight forward?

I did it for the first time an hour ago, only took 5 mins start to finish,

Do it now and then sit back and relax waiting for the game with a few beers at the ready!

WAWAW

• Love 2

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Screenshot 2020-11-07 at 08.41.35.jpg

Screenshot 2020-11-07 at 08.41.25.jpg

I don't know why but (and I know I'll get pelters for this but I don't care - you can't take away my hopes and dreams) I absolutely LOVE buying the video match pass in advance and then sitting getting excited for the match!

The bit where it says "Congratulations - your registration is now complete - you can now to go to the match centre" makes me go wooooo hooooo!!!

I'm already excited for todays game - I'm buzzing for it - I loved winning last match and am invested 100% in  this season no matter what happens. 

Every game is like one page in a book - on it's own it might be a bad page or a good page but ultimately there's a longer story being told.

So...

Get your match pass, get excited, and don't let anyone dampen your hopes and dreams for todays result - we're gonna win!

Prefer it when it comes OFF my what I've already paid - which today's hasn't. :duntmatter:

• Like 1