I just bought a video match pass and I LOVE it!

iFollow is great. I loved the white noise in the first half of the Bournemouth game. I really enjoy having blood streaming from my ears. I don't know why, but I just love it...

But seriously John Pearson's commentary is great. He tells it like it is, so lets hope Monk has been listening to him too.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

That's the thing - I could understand it if our internet were bad, but it's fine for streaming TV, Now TV, and online gaming.

The only time I have issues is when I'm trying to watch ifollow. And even then, it's completely random. One game it loads straight away, the next it takes forever to work and I miss the first 15 minutes despite logging in with half an hour to spare.

At least it's easy enough to get a refund, as they don't appear to pay much attention when you log a claim via PayPal and it automatically results in a refund once their period to respond runs out.

Have you tried a different browser?

Chrome takes forever for me but Opera seems to work normally 

Guest LondonOwl313
4 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I've found ifollow really hit or miss this season.

The audio commentaries I've listened to in previous seasons had their quirks (such as cutting out every time we had a chance thanks to John Person kicking the wires), but they connected without issue every week.

These video feeds are a different matter entirely, though. Sometimes I spend 30-40 minutes trying to get it to load beyond the black screen with the scrolling circle. No matter how many times I refresh or log out and back in, nothing seems to work.

I've ended up getting refunds on a couple of occasions due to missing a chunk of the game.

I doubt it's an issue with my setup, as other weeks it runs fine first time on the exact same computer, and when I use a Now TV pass to watch the Sky games, it works perfectly every time.

Same here.. it’s nothing to do with your computer or internet, it’s at their end. Sky is obviously equipped to deal with thousands if not millions streaming at the same time. Ifollow struggles with the numbers 

Guest LondonOwl313
2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

If it helps here's what I use and never had an issue - might be useful if everyone did the same so we can try and identify what devices or ISP's have issues?

• Internet Provider - Plusnet
  • Router - BT Home Hub 6
  • Download Speed I get - 20 Meg downloads
  • Device - Apple Macbook Pro
  • Watch it on - Big TV
  • How? - Send it using Apple Airplay

I haven’t had a pass this season but last year when I tried it wouldn’t let me use AirPlay from my Mac to the TV. That’s one of the reasons I haven’t bothered because I didn’t want to watch it on a small screen and it regularly cut out.

Sometimes see if there’s a free stream as then I don’t get annoyed about wasting a tenner when it doesn’t work properly 

5 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Screenshot 2020-11-07 at 08.41.35.jpg

Screenshot 2020-11-07 at 08.41.25.jpg

I don't know why but (and I know I'll get pelters for this but I don't care - you can't take away my hopes and dreams) I absolutely LOVE buying the video match pass in advance and then sitting getting excited for the match!

The bit where it says "Congratulations - your registration is now complete - you can now to go to the match centre" makes me go wooooo hooooo!!!

I'm already excited for todays game - I'm buzzing for it - I loved winning last match and am invested 100% in  this season no matter what happens. 

Every game is like one page in a book - on it's own it might be a bad page or a good page but ultimately there's a longer story being told.

So...

Get your match pass, get excited, and don't let anyone dampen your hopes and dreams for todays result - we're gonna win!

The feeling of exitement and optimism has never left me since my first game back in the 1950's. I am Wednesday through and through. Allways behind them on the day no matter who is plaing or managing them. Like most fans I have my opinions on who I think should or should not be playing. But for every game I am there 100% behind them. I too get my iFollow pass and start to get that good feeling. WAWAW

• Love 2

7 minutes ago, geriatricowl said:

The feeling of exitement and optimism has never left me since my first game back in the 1950's. I am Wednesday through and through. Allways behind them on the day no matter who is plaing or managing them. Like most fans I have my opinions on who I think should or should not be playing. But for every game I am there 100% behind them. I too get my iFollow pass and start to get that good feeling. WAWAW

Well said!

Owlstalk Shop

Ifollow virgin today.

Verdict a solid 8/10

The ' cats out of the bag '

In normal times there is no way that I would have travelled   1 hour both ways and paid £30 to watch this game 

The answer to more revenue for League clubs is an online membership including video ifollow, plus the ability to buy a 'real' ticket before general sale