That Little Inkling

I am not going get drawn into discussing individuals.

Iorfa was the only one to come out of last season with a bit of credit, he will be the main man again this season. I think people will be very pleased with Dunkley once he's match fit. Lees, Borner and Van Aken are all decent options. 

A midfield 3 of Bannan, Luongo and Brown is up there, I would be very surprised to see a better midfield 3 this season, we have some decent young options in reserve, and Joey.

Kachunga, Windass and Rhodes should cause problems, we need another one, I would love us to get Zohore in.

In the wide positions we have plenty of options, I think Harris is underrated, we probably need anther attacking option, Murphy would be perfect.

I think we are looking in good shape considering the amount of change we have been through, despite this I think the keepers will be the most important unit in our squad.

Brown already proving himself, Windass showing promising signs, Kachunga also settling in well.

Dele-Bashiru a bit of an extra joker up our sleeve that I think will really break through; come here to prove a point and get regular first team football and will work hard and has quite a bit of skill that can add a little extra, creative flair to our offense.