That Little Inkling

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

he really is. Seems to have everything you would want a midfielder to have. 

A great signing from where I’m looking.

As is Windass, who really looks up for the challenge. I do hope Monk gives him a run and doesn’t start that not sure what my best team is, switch it all around again nonsense.

1 minute ago, Themagiccap said:

I think the year away has done Penney the world of good and is like a new signing for us. I hope we sort his contract out early as I'm sure he only signed a one year deal this summer. 

He doesn’t suffer with a lack of confidence which is a great sign

3 minutes ago, Emilianenko said:

Windlass really could be a 20 goal a season man for us if he stays fit.

Banged them in from all over the place, left foot, right foot, headers, when playing for Rangers, looked a proper striker. Nothing to doubt he could do the same for us.

Sometimes a player and a club are destined for each other. That will be Windass and Wednesday.

Edited by theowlsman
  • Like 1

No one has looked below par so far, everyone given a good account of themselves.

The big test is how they react to a loss, we obviously don't want a run of bad results, so they have to have that mentality that the next game is the one where they turn things around.

Keep saying it, Watford is a big test if we can win that then I will be confident that we can overcome the deduction, but we urgently need more forwards. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

No one has looked below par so far, everyone given a good account of themselves.

The big test is how they react to a loss, we obviously don't want a run of bad results, so they have to have that mentality that the next game is the one where they turn things around.

Keep saying it, Watford is a big test if we can win that then I will be confident that we can overcome the deduction, but we urgently need more forwards. 

More specifically, a strong no. 9 to lead the line.

• Like 1

You’d have to say Windass at present.

I think Kachunga might become a fan favourite. His work-rate and quality is certain to be a winner.

No idea about Dunkley. In all honesty I don’t even remember him playing prior to his signing.

My hope is that Reach and Rhodes become “new players”. I’d love Rhodes to shine, and Im certain Reach will.

• Like 1