That Little Inkling

Just now, Holmowl said:

You’d have to say Windass at present.

I think Kachunga might become a fan favourite. His work-rate and quality is certain to be a winner.

No idea about Dunkley. In all honesty I don’t even remember him playing prior to his signing.

My hope is that Reach and Rhodes become “new players”. I’d love Rhodes to shine, and Im certain Reach will.

Think we’d all like to have the Rhodes who scores for fun. I think he needs to learn to love the game again first. Looks depressed to me.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tea Baggins said:

If this is the only signing we do I'll be happy.

Loan or perm.... not bothered either.

Looks like the key missing ingredient that could really make or break our season.

Not easy to find someone of that ilk though. We need friends at other teams to do us a favour I think, loan us someone better than we expected to get.

Does Wednesday still have friends at other clubs?

1 minute ago, theowlsman said:

Looks like the key missing ingredient that could really make or break our season.

Not easy to find someone of that ilk though. We need friends at other teams to do us a favour I think, loan us someone better than we expected to get.

Does Wednesday still have friends at other clubs?

Heard Monk and Lampard are mates...... (i have no idea BTW)

Maybe he could lend us Tammy?

• Like 1

The last few rounds of recruitment have all looked positive. Borner, Harris and Iorfa were very good signings for very little money. This years signings are looking good too. I know Bruce brought in some recruitment people, looks to me like they know what they are doing.

Edited by Sultan_Pepper
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, theowlsman said:

A great signing from where I’m looking.

As is Windass, who really looks up for the challenge. I do hope Monk gives him a run and doesn’t start that not sure what my best team is, switch it all around again nonsense.

Brown for me is going to be the key.

Last few seasons we've relied too heavily on bannan, if you shut bazza down. You shut us down creatively. Brown will take so much pressure and give us a second outlet. Windass has come out like house on fire, if they can both keep giving him ammunition he'll have a great season. 

Edited by shezzas left peg
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, matthefish2002 said:

Windass seems our key player at moment but teams will pay him more attention if he carries on his current start.

Good luck with that. He’s not a player that sticks in one position, he’s a clever footballer who moves all over the pitch and drags defenders about.

• Like 1