14 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Why are Stoke letting him go then ?

So did you look at his stats at derby where you said he was shiiiiite? Did you look at his stats since leaving Blackpool? Did you post them here to show us just how rubbish he has been? I’m interested to see them, I’m sure others are too. 

16 minutes ago, Grandad said:

How many of his Championship 287 appearances, and 48 Premier League appearances have you watched throughout to formulate that opinion?

And just how often do right wingers carry a team through games?

Ok as you seem to want an argument 

Of the games i've watched Ince play he has invariably been poor on occasion many seasons ago he was at times brilliant but since not so much, in fact more sheeite and never brilliant , I haven't watched all his games but work in Derby regularly and to a man every Derby fan i  know did not rate him , no i don't know every Derby Fan and as for your last point of wingers carrying a side that actually proves what a stupid comparison Bannan to Ince is doesn't it  as i wasn't saying that Inces stats didn't stack up re Bazza but conversely was pointing to the importance of Bazza to us but of course you knew that 

If you need me to clarify my opinion any more feel free to post something about oh i don't Ronaldo  maybe as we've already covered Messi 

Edited by Lawrie Madden

3 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

So did you look at his stats at derby where you said he was shiiiiite? Did you look at his stats since leaving Blackpool? Did you post them here to show us just how rubbish he has been? I’m interested to see them, I’m sure others are too. 

No because i'll believe my own eyes 

4 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Why did Stoke let him go again ?

24 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Or we could just post stupid stuff about Messi 

Ok i exaggerated a bit ( only a bit ) about how rubbish he was at Derby without looking at his stats cos i can't be bothered but ill lay a bet you'd struggle to find many if any Derby fans who would be wanting him back even on a free 

And for the record its not just that i don't like him i don't know him, its just having watched him over the years he always disappoints and no one is going to tell me he wasn't rubbish for Stoke 

I’m sure you’re just trying to troll us now. At Derby he was up there with the best players in the league. He scored or assisted 50 in 115 over two and a half seasons from a winger that’s incredible output. 

Just now, Philb125 said:

I’m sure you’re just trying to troll us now. At Derby he was up there with the best players in the league. He scored or assisted 50 in 115 over two and a half seasons from a winger that’s incredible output. 

I think the trolling comes from a poster whos name begins with G, Messi FFS

Look lets make it simple you seem to think he would be a good idea, i don't fair enough 

Just now, Lawrie Madden said:

Why are Stoke letting him go again ?

No idea, maybe like I said in post one that it hasnt worked out for him there and he may be good value for money as a result. I mean let’s face it, if he was performing at the levels he was when at derby (not Shiite btw no matter what you saw, derby fans you know) then we couldn’t afford him. 

If he can recapture that form he’s up there with the Benrahma’s and Knockhearts. But it’s obviously an If and like I said no transfer is a guarantee. What I do know is we can’t afford anyone as good as he was at derby. 

12 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

No idea, maybe like I said in post one that it hasnt worked out for him there and he may be good value for money as a result. I mean let’s face it, if he was performing at the levels he was when at derby (not Shiite btw no matter what you saw, derby fans you know) then we couldn’t afford him. 

If he can recapture that form he’s up there with the Benrahma’s and Knockhearts. But it’s obviously an If and like I said no transfer is a guarantee. What I do know is we can’t afford anyone as good as he was at derby. 

We can't afford anyone who was as good as Rhodes at Huddersfield neither its that kind of thinking that got us where we are 

But as i say you think he may be worth a go i don't 

43 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Bannan is a different kind of player you might as well compare Liam Palmers stats to Ince to prove a point 

Bannan has carried us through many many games can't remember Ince doing that for any of the clubs he's rinsed 

I wasn't comparing... Philb 125 was...I understand the difference between the two players and their roles. Ince isn't for us now

1 minute ago, Lawrie Madden said:

We can't afford anyone who was as good as Rhodes at Huddersfield neither its that kind of thinking that got us where we are 

But as i say you think he may be worth a go i don't 

I agree we probably shouldn’t pay 10m and 40k a week on him like we did Rhodes. But if it was on a free and reasonable wages and if we played 3 up front or wingers.... you see I qualified my argument whereas you said he was shiitee at derby and rubbish since Blackpool which like I’ve tried to show was patently not true. 

43 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Bannan is a different kind of player you might as well compare Liam Palmers stats to Ince to prove a point 

Bannan has carried us through many many games can't remember Ince doing that for any of the clubs he's rinsed 

He carried Blackpool and won games regularly. If we'd have been talking about signing him then before Derby took him I'd have snapped your hand off. 

Besides I don't think he's the sort of player monk wants/needs in. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, toooldforthis said:

I wasn't comparing... Philb 125 was...I understand the difference between the two players and their roles. Ince isn't for us now

In comparing it’s obvious there is no comparison. Our most creative player creates half the amount that Ince does whilst scoring 10% of the goals. Yet one is a messiah and the other has no end product as you put it I think. 

Edited by Philb125

1 minute ago, Philb125 said:

In comparing it’s obvious there is no comparison. Our most create player creates half the amount that Ince does whilst scoring 10% of the goals. Yet one is a messiah and the other has no end product as you put it I think. 

No end product...2079530069_Screenshot2020-08-08at15_26_37.thumb.png.683d82e90275d466034308946f0f7723.png

1 hour ago, toooldforthis said:

This last season (current form) 31 games, 3 goals, 2 assists...may still be better than Baz 42/2/8 - I don't rate either of them very highly tbh

Screenshot 2020-08-08 at 15.26.37.png

How can you use those stats to compare a central midfield player and a forward / winger  ?.