Well done Matt Penney !

3 minutes ago, sheriwozgod said:

Despite the reservations of some, it is clearly obvious that he is a player of real potential and it would be madness not to get him tied up to a new contract.

I agree with  potential a bit like the other ones who have left the club. It’s a 50/50 if he gets a new contract for me. However if Fox doesn’t re-sign then I would be offering him 2 years 

42 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

I agree with  potential a bit like the other ones who have left the club. It’s a 50/50 if he gets a new contract for me. However if Fox doesn’t re-sign then I would be offering him 2 years 

why 50/50? 

1 hour ago, soldierboyblue said:

He couldn’t the last time he played here and was found wanting 

as a 20 year old, in a poor team, where he also had games much better than his much older professionals.... chuff me 

Remember when he was scoring goals like this regular for our youth teams.  Chipped in with a fair number of assists as well.  Hopefully he can now complete the transition to our first team next season.

13 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

What’s he done to deserve one exactly?

Broke into the first team as a young and experienced professional footballer. 

Shown on many occasions that he was as good as most about other performers on the day.

Went on loan and has been a success

Is still very young and we'll have a sell on value

55 minutes ago, Burnsie said:

Broke into the first team as a young and experienced professional footballer. 

Shown on many occasions that he was as good as most about other performers on the day.

Went on loan and has been a success

Is still very young and we'll have a sell on value

Young and experienced? A contradiction in terms I think. He was quite the opposite from what I’ve seen when he played .

I hope he does go on to have a successful career but I don’t think it will be with us 

14 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

Young and experienced? A contradiction in terms I think. He was quite the opposite from what I’ve seen when he played .

I hope he does go on to have a successful career but I don’t think it will be with us 

oops, "in" :1276983839_MonkHome:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, soldierboyblue said:

I hope he proves me wrong and goes on to great things, but from what I’ve seen he’s got a long way to go

Well, he got all the tools to make it. Guess he just needs bit of guidance and good manager to help him out a bit. From what I've heard there are plenty of Championship clubs looking at him, but he is a huge Wednesday fan and would preffer to stay with us.