Article on The Athletic

If we are getting a 21 point deduction then please god lets have it this season and lets start from scratch.

The worse case scenario to this doesn't even bare thinking about.

Suppose we are relegated on merit this season which is a distinct possibility given we are 9 points above the drop zone, are in complete free fall and have a nightmare run in, lump 21 point deduction at the start of next season in league 1 and we are looking at a swift trip to league 2.

Mr Chansiri I beg you to do the right thing by this club, hold your hands up to your incompetent and amateurish running of the club, take the hit and then sell up, you are no longer wanted at the club and take Paxo with you.

43 minutes ago, toppOwl said:

I love articles like these, its a lot of words that say absolutely nothing, no substance, zilch.

Baseless nonsense.

I don't they worry the feck out of me and if there is truth to it which lets be fair it looks like what we all know then we could be entering a new era the likes of which we haven't seen.

Very very worrying times.

44 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Press article gets posted

Instead of debating the content the article or who wrote it gets attacked

EVERY

SINGLE

TIME

Whats the point of debating an article that a 5 year old could have written, the author has no inside knowledge, no quotes, no facts nothing. Waste of ink.

1 minute ago, toppOwl said:

Whats the point of debating an article that a 5 year old could have written, the author has no inside knowledge, no quotes, no facts nothing. Waste of ink.

I refer you to the post I made above

It's literally ANY article from ANY person - every single time

Owlstalk Shop

I think you are.

I said basically that no matter what article gets posted, or comment from a pundit etc about Wednesday - it's immediately disregarded and instead the person who wrote the article, the pundit in question, or the publication in question is attacked

It happens every single time

Sorry you missed this point in your absolute rush to try and win some kind of imaginary argument you have on this matter

lol

Owlstalk Shop

8 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I said basically that no matter what article gets posted, or comment from a pundit etc about Wednesday - it's immediately disregarded and instead the person who wrote the article, the pundit in question, or the publication in question is attacked

It happens every single time

Sorry you missed this point in your absolute rush to try and win some kind of imaginary argument you have on this matter

lol

I also gave you a valid reason why that happens as probably 80% of articles are regurgitated rubbish that don’t really say anything, this is a fine example but each to their own.

Just now, toppOwl said:

I also gave you a valid reason why that happens as probably 80% of articles are regurgitated rubbish that don’t really say anything, this is a fine example but each to their own.

It happens to the 20% that aren't

Keep up

You're missing the point every single time

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, toppOwl said:

I love articles like these, its a lot of words that say absolutely nothing, no substance, zilch.

Baseless nonsense.

Instead of attacking one article, do some research and read the dozens of articles from people with good knowledge and you will see a pattern. There are thing happening inside the club at a high level that has caused the siruation we find ourselves in. 

1 minute ago, S36 OWL said:

Instead of attacking one article, do some research and read the dozens of articles from people with good knowledge and you will see a pattern. There are thing happening inside the club at a high level that has caused the siruation we find ourselves in. 

I'm not saying the situation isn't there, it 100% is, this article adds nothing to the debate.

Now your missing the point.

I'm not saying the situation isn't there, it 100% is, this article adds nothing to the debate.

Now your missing the point.

Toppowl jumps into a thread where it's stated that every single time any article is posted featuring quotes from any pundit then the article is attacked instead of the content of it being debated

Half an hour later he's still rabbiting on about THIS article

lol

MISSING

THE 

POINT

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Toppowl jumps into a thread where it's stated that every single time any article is posted featuring quotes from any pundit then the article is attacked instead of the content of it being debated

Half an hour later he's still rabbiting on about THIS article

lol

MISSING

THE 

POINT

tbf I believe you are missing the point that this article could be written after reading OT  it is just a collation of known facts