Dawson

3 minutes ago, Sgt Wednesday said:

Treating our senior players like dirt proved to be the wrong decision and cost Jos his job, obviously you think he was right to freeze out Westy and Hutch etc. 

I think you will find you are on your own with that opinion. Results also prove you wrong and I understand why Westwood was frustrated.

But keep hating on one of the best Keepers we have had at the club for decades, great support.

Whatever was happening behind the scenes he should have kept his gob shut and not set out to undermine the young lad chosen ahead of him.

Great support singing another keepers name while the young lad is doing his best between the sticks through no fault of his own.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, sonofbert2 said:

Whatever was happening behind the scenes he should have kept his gob shut and not set out to undermine the young lad chosen ahead of him.

Great support singing another keepers name while the young lad is doing his best between the sticks through no fault of his own.

So after all the good things he's done you are going to focus on the one negative, what a belter.

The chants were aimed at the manager not Cam Dawson, you know that but you are trying your best to make Westwood look bad.

I will never know how s h it someones life must be to be that negative.

11 minutes ago, Sgt Wednesday said:

So after all the good things he's done you are going to focus on the one negative, what a belter.

The chants were aimed at the manager not Cam Dawson, you know that but you are trying your best to make Westwood look bad.

Are you his dad?

• Haha 1

Guest Grez Bez
18 minutes ago, Sgt Wednesday said:

Are you having a meltdown?

49 minutes ago, Sgt Wednesday said:

So singing for one of our own to be replaced by another is not aimed at Cam but at the manager? Not sure Jos’s tentative take on English language would work that out. I mean I’d think it was a dig at me if I was Cam.

1 hour ago, Philb125 said:

So singing for one of our own to be replaced by another is not aimed at Cam but at the manager? Not sure Jos’s tentative take on English language would work that out. I mean I’d think it was a dig at me if I was Cam.

Did you not agree with Westwood coming back into the side?

5 hours ago, Sgt Wednesday said:

Treating our senior players like dirt proved to be the wrong decision and cost Jos his job, obviously you think he was right to freeze out Westy and Hutch etc. 

I think you will find you are on your own with that opinion. Results also prove you wrong and I understand why Westwood was frustrated.

But keep hating on one of the best Keepers we have had at the club for decades, great support.

He isn't on his own with that... prefer Dawson..no nonsense with him.

23 minutes ago, Sgt Wednesday said:

Dawson wasn't playing well at the time, he was making mistake after mistake, it was the right decision, results proved it.

Results proved Jack shiit, we changed half the team when Jos went.....I used to have chips, pie and broccoli every meal washed down with 6 pints and apple pie for afters.

I changed that to just fruit and water and lost a load of weight......results proved I was right to stop eating broccoli 

Edited by Ian