Hutchinson

54 minutes ago, Owls2k said:

That first time pass to Harris in the first half which Harris miscontrolled  was unreal.

Hutch was on it from minute one today, unlike most of his colleagues.

Playing two up top against a packed midfield is always going to be difficult on the midfield two but I though he was excellent and lead by example, Bannan struggled but he battled well, we often struggle to get Bannan in space when we play a front two. 

That said that tackle did look naughty 

As I said in MOM thread. After rewatching game I've seen what a good game Bannan played. Special talent who makes team better just by been on the pitch.

Hutch was very good today. 

I'd like to see him do that more often, be a bit more box to box rather than just a holding midfielder. 

Appreciate that his main role is to offer protection to the defence, but he can still do that whilst looking to press further up the pitch. 

He's got a great engine and his range of passing is a bit underrated imo. 

Jos had interesting idea to use him further up the pitch to press opposition back line and win possesion up high. Didn't work well, did it...

I like Hutch, you can see he cares and wants to give his all for the cause.

23 hours ago, sMacLean said:

Looks slow into the tackle to me, headless chicken more and more. Best we have for now but not dynamic enough, Championship football at the top requires more now. Lot of rose tinted specs on here same as for Reach. 

well-you-wouldnt-even-know-a-diamond-if-you-held-47311130.png

• Like 1

On 07/12/2019 at 22:35, malek said:

But, how underated is Hutchison's passing skill ?! Not a first time today, that he found a player with amazing 40 yards long crossfield pass.

Absolutely,.....I know we tend to play him as a holding midfielder and he sees himself as a centre back but for me he’s also our best attacking midfielder if we played him in that role.

best player we’ve got and would walk in to any championship team